Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread - Page 4 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #76 of 88 Old 07-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Luke: NT's Skywalker

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
GeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another levelGeneralDuke is on another level
Garage
Re: Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknight48 View Post
I purchased ark coilovers from this member, Spdlgcms. I sent money through Paypal on July 2nd. I have tried over and over and over again to get in touch with him; emailing him everyday. It's been more than two weeks and I've only heard from him three times. Every time saying he will ship tomorrow. I still haven't seen the item or tracking information. His excuse is that he has been in the hospital. I believed him so I gave him a week. However it's been two weeks and he says he is still there. But, it says his last activity on this site was two days ago. Something just doesn't add up.

PM me or whatever with information on what to do.

THANKS A TON!
How did you come to find out he was selling? He's a fairly new member that doesn't seem to be very active. Give it a little more time. Things come up in peoples lives and I know from things in my past that the last thing they worry about is a car forum. I know that may seem like a poor excuse, but just be patient. Two weeks is not a long wait at all.

In the future, look more into the seller. I wouldn't purchase from a member who's barely been here for a year with 27 posts. It's a much bigger risk than purchasing from a active and reputable member.

If this issue doesn't resolve itself or if he continues to give you the runaround after a week or two more, send me a PM and we will do our best to resolve the issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 4.6L Titanium Hyundai Genesis(TOTALED)
2015 2.5l Fully Loaded Ice Silver Subaru Legacy

Last edited by GeneralDuke; 07-24-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #77 of 88 Old 07-31-2012, 11:32 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
darkknight48 will become famous soon enough
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalduke View Post
How did you come to find out he was selling? He's a fairly new member that doesn't seem to be very active. Give it a little more time. Things come up in peoples lives and I know from things in my past that the last thing they worry about is a car forum. I know that may seem like a poor excuse, but just be patient. Two weeks is not a long wait at all.

In the future, look more into the seller. I wouldn't purchase from a member who's barely been here for a year with 27 posts. It's a much bigger risk than purchasing from a active and reputable member.

If this issue doesn't resolve itself or if he continues to give you the runaround after a week or two more, send me a PM and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
Okay will do. Thanks for the input and advice. It's been a month now and only have heard about 4 times from him. I opened a claim in PayPal and have until August 12 to escalate it before it closes. If I don't hear from him before then I'll PM you.
Thanks again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Exterior: 20% Tint, Tinted Tails, Euro fogs, 10k HIDS, debadge, painted calipers, 17x7 Velocity V211, eBay high rise
Sound: Panasonic receiver, two 12'' mtx subs, TMA 500W amp
Performance: Fujita CAI, Tsudo exhaust, Stage 2 clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza lightweight flywheel, Delrin base/shifter bushings
post #78 of 88 Old 08-01-2012, 07:42 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
darkknight48 will become famous soon enough
Garage

Generalduke, tried sending you a PM but my computer froze, let me know if you got it. Its been a month now and still have not heard from him or received nothing yet. Going to escalate claim soon on PayPal

Exterior: 20% Tint, Tinted Tails, Euro fogs, 10k HIDS, debadge, painted calipers, 17x7 Velocity V211, eBay high rise
Sound: Panasonic receiver, two 12'' mtx subs, TMA 500W amp
Performance: Fujita CAI, Tsudo exhaust, Stage 2 clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza lightweight flywheel, Delrin base/shifter bushings

post #79 of 88 Old 08-31-2012, 09:36 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
mikoyap is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi hope someone could help me out...

heres the link

Extra Stuff for Sale

Seller: Mckenna04

Paid the items in full amount through paypal (clock + hvac controls) last August 11, 2012. He Replied to me on august 12 that he'll inform me when he will ship everything but since then i never heard from him send couple of PMs but still no reply...Still waiting for the item don't want to be left hanging...I'ts been already 19 days since he replied to me....

Thanks!
post #80 of 88 Old 08-31-2012, 10:19 PM
NewTiburon.com God

slick91

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikoyap View Post
Hi hope someone could help me out...

heres the link

Extra Stuff for Sale

Seller: Mckenna04

Paid the items in full amount through paypal (clock + hvac controls) last August 11, 2012. He Replied to me on august 12 that he'll inform me when he will ship everything but since then i never heard from him send couple of PMs but still no reply...Still waiting for the item don't want to be left hanging...I'ts been already 19 days since he replied to me....

Thanks!
dispute it in paypal and get your money back, tell them you havent received it and he is ignoring your messages
post #81 of 88 Old 12-29-2012, 08:48 PM
Banned

BlackedOutTibby is an unknown quantity at this point

If i dont recieve my item i ordered from a member on here real soon, im going to be posting everything on here, its getting a bit much!!
post #82 of 88 Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

G-relk is an unknown quantity at this point

Never mind, working it out with the seller now.

When Life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade, make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOU DAMN LEMONS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?!

Last edited by G-relk; 01-15-2013 at 06:43 PM.
post #83 of 88 Old 02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
NeztecMotorsports

Who do I talk to about problems regarding selling?
post #84 of 88 Old 02-14-2013, 10:52 PM
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
brooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud of

you can pm myself or rushr

post #85 of 88 Old 03-06-2013, 01:13 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

tibw/6s is an unknown quantity at this point

sent fullblowntib money on feb 25th. i have sent him a couple PMs but haven't gotten any replies and commented in his for sale thread and nothing there either. i also sent a message through paypal with no response there either
Complete N/A performance partout
post #86 of 88 Old 07-02-2014, 08:06 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
jedtrek

I've always been weary about purchasing from others on the NewTib forum. This time it finally caught up with me. I still have not received the item nor any info from the seller. I've contacted the individual by phone text, PM through NewTib, and through the Paypal Resolution Center. The transaction is currently being reviewed by Paypal.

lambo door kit
post #87 of 88 Old 07-02-2014, 08:28 PM
Captain Québec

Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
NewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud ofNewTibOwner2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedtrek View Post
I've always been weary about purchasing from others on the NewTib forum. This time it finally caught up with me. I still have not received the item nor any info from the seller. I've contacted the individual by phone text, PM through NewTib, and through the Paypal Resolution Center. The transaction is currently being reviewed by Paypal.

lambo door kit
Please keep myself or any other staff member in the loop. I will contact the member on my side.

Community Voted Best Staff Member Of 2013

2007 GS Sport Charcoal Grey Tiburon -

2002 Stock Elantra - Sold
2008 GS Sport Tidal Wave Blue Tiburon - Actual
post #88 of 88 Old 07-02-2014, 08:45 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
oni888 has a spectacular aura aboutoni888 has a spectacular aura aboutoni888 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedtrek View Post

lambo door kit

i dont know when you bought the item from him but that particular member has a job that keeps him out of town for 2 weeks at a time. he has on occasion PM'd me from his jobsite but he can be slow in responding. hope he comes thru with your parts.

Last edited by oni888; 07-02-2014 at 08:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.