Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 88 Old 03-08-2007, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Pete: The Man

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ready2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another level
(Thread Starter)
Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread

With the intent of making the for sale section a little more member-friendly, I am adding this thread. If any member has issues with another member not sending purchased items, or anything along those lines, please use this thread to let me know. Please only post in this thread if you have given the seller ample time to get your product to you, and only if the seller IS NOT working with you to resolve the situation.

Please follow these steps:

1. Post a link to the "For Sale" thread that you are having issues with here, as well as a description of your issues.

2. Post a negative feedback thread. Keep it clean. We are not inclined to help those who result to name calling and act like 3yr olds.

3. DO NOT start threads about the member in question, or post snide remarks in their for sale threads. I will take care of what I can on my end in those regards.

DISCLAIMER: In no way am I assuring members that they will get their money back, receive their product, or find complete resolve in all situations. I am simply offering my help in doing what I can as a Moderator on the site. The primary purpose of me doing this is so I might be able to prevent other member's from sending money to a potentially fraudulant seller.

All sales and purchases are at the risk of the individuals involved. Please be certain that you make safe and intelligent payment arrangements. NewTiburon.com is not responsible/liable for any sales that go uncompensated. We are also not responsible/liable for any item advertised for sale in this area, or the integrity of that product's representation.

Military Moderator Syndicate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FIRST DUAL SUPERCHARGED HYUNDAI

Last edited by Ready2Play; 03-08-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 88 Old 04-24-2007, 02:26 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

DarkNemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread

Great idea - well here's one of my my concerns.

1. Lots of parts for sale! -- with photos and prices

I bought 4DoorGL (Dual, red Flex-a-lite Fans – SOLD) from his list, paid in full - $150.00 USD on the first of september 2006 have not received item or refund yet.

Any help is much appreciated.
Dan

P.M sent with details.

A Soldier has two families, the one he raises and the one he raises Hell with.
post #3 of 88 Old 04-30-2007, 10:46 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

halcyon is an unknown quantity at this point

i sent you a pm ready2play, its been a while and you havent responded yet....if you could look into my issue, thanks!

Tuscani Badges , "Always On" Fogs, Perrin Antenna, US spec gauges, Oem Dead Pedal, 750.1w Rockford Amp and 15" Punch, Fujita CAI, Tomato Eyelines, Tein S-Tech, KYB-GR2s, Konig Forward's

Waiting to be installed: custom 6 speed sts
post #4 of 88 Old 04-30-2007, 11:00 PM Thread Starter

Ready2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another levelReady2Play is on another level
(Thread Starter)

Sorry for the hold up guys. I was on R&R for the last couple weeks, and didn't have much computer access. Now that I am back in the desert, I have more time on the net. I am looking into both situations. I will let you know what happens, if anything; but I cannot guarantee resolve. I can only assure you that I will do what is in my power in order to help.

Pete

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 88 Old 04-30-2007, 11:29 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Both members have been contacted. I will let you guys know where things stand once they have responded.

post #6 of 88 Old 04-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

i think gamz may have done somthin. but i sent payment on the 18th. got so called shipment notice on the 18th. but usps knows nothing, says the label was printed but never shipped.. as well as i have sent many emails, and pms. it is to the point where i will goto his house.
i mean unless shipping now takes 13 days to go about 85 miles.

http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101101

***ecit, issue was resolved

2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Last edited by krazymikeyXJ; 06-04-2007 at 09:17 AM.
post #7 of 88 Old 05-01-2007, 04:43 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

halcyon is an unknown quantity at this point

well my seller promised resolve on my issue and now he just ignores all my pms...thanks for helping out with this!

Tuscani Badges , "Always On" Fogs, Perrin Antenna, US spec gauges, Oem Dead Pedal, 750.1w Rockford Amp and 15" Punch, Fujita CAI, Tomato Eyelines, Tein S-Tech, KYB-GR2s, Konig Forward's

Waiting to be installed: custom 6 speed sts
post #8 of 88 Old 05-02-2007, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Let me know if you guys have further issues on this. I think my PM's may have helped get things back on track to being fixed.

post #9 of 88 Old 06-04-2007, 08:59 AM
NewTiburon.com God

bagpiper will become famous soon enoughbagpiper will become famous soon enough

Paid $31 to 2003tibv6 and never received hatch cover. Won't answer PM's. Another member (jizo) bought the other hatch cover and never received his either. See this thread: http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthr...ht=hatch+cover
Looks like someone took 2 pictures of one hatchcover, and collected payment but never shipped.

We have completed our investigation of this case. We attempted to process a refund from the seller's account to your account. Unfortunately, the seller's account does not contain the funds necessary to cover this refund. We were able to recover $0.00 USD. We have taken action against the seller and are working to recover the remainder of your refund. We will contact you when we have more information. No further action is required of you at this time.

Non-receipt - Case ID: PP-296-991-454
Transaction ID: **************
Seller Name & Email: kim sprouse, andrewasprouse@hotmail.com
Transaction Amount: -$31.00 USD
Transaction Date: May 3, 2007

What a P.O.S.

my titan audio

Last edited by bagpiper; 07-10-2007 at 10:32 PM.
post #10 of 88 Old 06-07-2007, 10:58 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

I have PM'd him about this, but he has not been on since the 1st. If he comes on, and fails to respond, I will take further action against him and his account.

post #11 of 88 Old 06-22-2007, 10:53 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

JCD 2007 SE is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26439

Item not received as promised, no response to pm's.
post #12 of 88 Old 07-16-2007, 02:28 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Kalian is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106917

Never received stage iv manifolds that i paid for over a month ago from CNCFREAK247. Paid $700 for them. havent received any responses via pm despite many attempts. filed a claim through paypal and WON but paypal wasn't able to retrieve any funds.

Paypal:

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

Please know that we will make our best effort to recover the funds in
question if they become available in the seller's account in the future and
will take appropriate action against the seller. Such action may include
issuing a warning, a temporary restriction, or terminating the account.
Keep in mind that PayPal uses a number of factors to determine when to take
action, including member complaints. Due to privacy laws, we cannot discuss
the details of any action taken. We hope you understand our policy and that
it assures you that you are safe using PayPal.

-----------------------------------
Transaction Details
-----------------------------------

Transaction Date: Jun 14, 2007
Transaction Amount: -$700.00 USD
Your Transaction ID: 9X617274BW513253J
Seller's Transaction ID: 16T37553LE043622J
Case Number: PP-302-360-308
Seller's Name: Robert Costa
Seller's Email: fb2214@aol.com

Bye Bye Sig
Bye bye Tib

Last edited by Kalian; 07-16-2007 at 02:38 PM.
post #13 of 88 Old 07-16-2007, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

PM's have been sent. Staff is handling teh situation to the best of our ability.

post #14 of 88 Old 07-16-2007, 09:12 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Kalian is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ready2Play View Post
PM's have been sent. Staff is handling teh situation to the best of our ability.
thank you sir.

i appreciate the help.

Bye Bye Sig
Bye bye Tib
post #15 of 88 Old 11-18-2007, 11:22 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

punisher41j is an unknown quantity at this point

Had this long term problem w/kdmguy(soulfuracing) . I placed on order in july 06 made payment on my credit card and never received products.I contacted them and they said they would resend order and never did. I have since purchased the same items from another company,but any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Punisher41j(Joe Camuto)
post #16 of 88 Old 11-27-2007, 07:50 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Sorry with the late response.....for issues concerning site sponsors and such, please contact Ryloth or bms231. This is primarily for person-to-person sales on the site.

post #17 of 88 Old 03-06-2008, 04:08 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Uifz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.
If you paid by a credit card via PayPal did you know that you can dispute the charge to PayPal from your Credit Card Company and PayPal HAS to take action and immediately give you the funds (since they ruled in your favored) I think it's a law. It worked for me since I used that card to pay and never received the service/merchandise that was suppose to be paid for. PayPal takes the risks being that "3rd party".

post #18 of 88 Old 04-11-2008, 01:57 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Orange_Crush is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello,

Here is the link to the thread:

Safc, stock parts, hids, emblems and more

The problem I have had is that I sent the money by PayPal, it has been well over a week, and I have not heard a single word from the seller nor have I gotten the goods.

Thanks for your help. On my way to PM you now.
post #19 of 88 Old 04-11-2008, 09:59 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

vegastuscani is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Crush View Post
Hello,

Here is the link to the thread:

Safc, stock parts, hids, emblems and more

The problem I have had is that I sent the money by PayPal, it has been well over a week, and I have not heard a single word from the seller nor have I gotten the goods.

Thanks for your help. On my way to PM you now.
Hello,

The item was originally shipped on 4/7 @ 4:00pm (4 days including today, friday), and a dispute was opened through paypal on 4/11, 4 days later.....

Wanted to clarify that it has not been more than a week (7 days).

Your payment was depositied in my account on 4/5 (saturday) and I do not ship items until this condition has been met.

Check your pm's, unfortunately there was a problem and I do not check this forum as often anymore, as I assumed the item was in transit and all was well, as all my previous transactions have gone, but that wasn't the case.

I appreciate your patience, I see that you have not purchased anything from here in the past, you need to understand again that the item does not ship till the funds clear to my account, and it has only been 4 days....

T

R.I.P. scftw

"If it's nice outside, my favorite thing to do is drive. Windows down, music up, and hit some country roads. "

Last edited by vegastuscani; 04-11-2008 at 10:20 PM.
post #20 of 88 Old 06-03-2008, 11:43 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
faus03 has a spectacular aura aboutfaus03 has a spectacular aura aboutfaus03 has a spectacular aura about

2006 SE Part Out

Paid April 30th, have not received item or pm.

Old:

New:
post #21 of 88 Old 07-11-2008, 08:10 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

arkarsk is an unknown quantity at this point

http://newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136638

Paid about 5 weeks ago. No contact for the last 2 weeks. Filed paypal dispute. Have full address, name, pictures, place of work, and cell #. Calling police in 2 days if no response. I already PM'd you about this, but will PM with additional details.

post #22 of 88 Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

al351965 is an unknown quantity at this point

290cc injectors 130$ | Multigauges 50$

Multigauges paid for 6/23 no contact since before the 4th item still not recieved
paypal notified

Update -- Paypal refunded my money after filing a claim -- never a reply from member WTF

Last edited by al351965; 08-05-2008 at 10:48 PM.
post #23 of 88 Old 11-21-2008, 05:05 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Tricked
Question Re: Parts for Sale Problems/Non-Receipt Thread

Jensen double din dvd player, '04 black/grey seats

Paid Thursday November 6th, promised a Friday or Monday shipment with confirmation which didn't happen. Last contact stated a Tuesday Nov 18th shipment and received no confirmation. PM's and emails not responded to. HELP!

More to come!
post #24 of 88 Old 12-06-2008, 10:58 AM
Former CIO

bms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another levelbms231 is on another level

i am subscribing to this thread. didnt realize we had it. so that should help.

remember to report your threads that you have issues in. that is the fastest way to get attention.

I am no longer an admin. Please do not PM me with site issues. Use the report post button.
post #25 of 88 Old 12-15-2008, 10:34 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Tricked

Unresolved: Jensen double din dvd player, '04 black/grey seats
Paypal claim in my favor since he never responded or refunded funds. Might as well add this jerk-hole to the list.

More to come!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.