LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
#1 Old 09-30-2009, 03:35 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tiburongfl can only hope to improve
(Thread Starter)
Beware of subaru

Everone watch out for subarus. The Police Force is using a new tatic to bust local street racers. One of the guys in my crew just got arrested for illegal street racing this week. Get this the guy who pulled next to him for a race was in a blue subaru. As my friend reved his engine the subaru reved back and when they took of the line the subaru waited until my friend got up to 80 before he turn on his syren and arresting my friend. BE AWARE OF SUBARUS

GFL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-30-2009, 03:42 AM
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
JGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to behold
Re: Beware of subaru

geeze man thanks I better warn my crew!!! before i go out and risk my life street racing like a retard.. not even organized, just pulling up to a light and reving, I will definately check the streets for subarus.

Thanks for the heads up!

lolwut
#3 Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

tiburon325

i like subarus
#4 Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 AM

Tuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond repute

Cops are using 03 Cobras, 350z

pretty much anything you can get impounded is being converted to cop cars secretly

its mostly in the east

in socal they just roll in camaros really

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MY OTHER RIDE PULLS YOURS OVER.
And my other ride is a Tree Fiddy Z
#5 Old 09-30-2009, 03:48 AM
Worst Overall NT Member of 2010

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

****, i saw like 50 cops then today.

thanks for the heads up

suburau=cop

2008 toyota prius-Intake, exhaust, lambo doors, leds, spoiler, and more
#6 Old 09-30-2009, 03:52 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

It was a legit bust other copps were waiting down the street and everything

GFL
#7 Old 09-30-2009, 03:53 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

caudill2748

Geeze...maryland is poor...the fastest car ive seen a cop in is a srt8 charger...

Rest are in Rav-4's if theyre undercover lolol

And damn...if subies are cops...half my friends are cops..uhoh
#8 Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 AM

krazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond reputekrazymikeyXJ has a reputation beyond repute

ok guys, i got a pic of the police subaru. they are very hard to see, so watch out...

#9 Old 09-30-2009, 03:55 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

that would suck

GFL
#10 Old 09-30-2009, 03:57 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

(Thread Starter)

wow if only it was that ovious all the time

GFL
#11 Old 09-30-2009, 04:01 AM

JGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiburongfl View Post
wow if only it was that ovious all the time
Why? are you constantly doing illegal things such as transporting drugs? police are doing their job. Trying to help idiots not kill themselves streetracing. Maybe your friend won't race anymore.. Or maybe he will hate authority even more that it will cause him to go into a paranormal state that will make him constantly drive over 150mph.

lolwut
#12 Old 09-30-2009, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazymikeygt View Post
****, i saw like 50 cops then today.

thanks for the heads up

suburau=cop
lol all subaru owners were forced to hand over there vehicles to police yesterday. sucky.

lolwut
#13 Old 09-30-2009, 04:03 AM

Tuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond reputeTuscani Joe GT has a reputation beyond repute

Its funny pretty much this thread says Subaru, they are cops

Im gonna start one that says

Crown Victoria beware they are cops, my friend revved at one with blue and red lights on top and they pulled him over, so beware if you see blue and red lights or just a car in general lol

#14 Old 09-30-2009, 04:05 AM

i've seen buildings, that look really official, and have lots of uniformed people walking in and out. My buddy, tried to rob the place, but it turns out it was a police station. Stay clear of buildings. and subarus

lolwut
#15 Old 09-30-2009, 04:07 AM

I heard Bees such as your signature were cops also

what the cops are doing is disguising themselves as BEES and flying around and if they see anything illegal they immediately contact the ground patrol which drive subarus and weird looking cars with red and blue lights on top

from there they arrest you

so BEWARE OF BEES!

#16 Old 09-30-2009, 04:07 AM

ok guys. this is now srs

i just got word... cops are now undercover, and no longer wear uniforms. so if you see some one in normal clothes..... cop

#17 Old 09-30-2009, 04:08 AM

Quote:
ok guys. this is now srs

i just got word... cops are now undercover, and no longer wear uniforms. so if you see some one in normal clothes..... cop
What if they aren't wearing any clothes?

#18 Old 09-30-2009, 04:09 AM

I knew it! ever since I got this signature I knew someone has been watching me. The newly trained officers here can actually take a liquid form and travel through your piping. I just had a glass of water who tried to arrest me. So I tried to run away but he caught me in his subaru.

lolwut
#19 Old 09-30-2009, 04:10 AM

Quote:
ok guys. this is now srs

Guys, im sorry. I just found out i am a cop.

lolwut
#20 Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscani Joe GT View Post
What if they aren't wearing any clothes?

undercover prostitution sting

#21 Old 09-30-2009, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGresch View Post
Guys, im sorry. I just found out i am a cop.
GTFO your not my friend anymore, because im a DK thats Drift king for you hustlas out there, i be driftin in my tiburon all day eveerrryydayyy

we all know corvettes can drift either cuz they RWD

ya feel me mikey!!!

#22 Old 09-30-2009, 04:13 AM

Quote:
undercover prostitution sting
Ah i get it , sting, bee

so you might be a cop now too...

this thread is just exposing undercover police work left and right, brilliant thread i say

#23 Old 09-30-2009, 04:16 AM
NewTiburon.com God

jprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to alljprophecy is a name known to all

Jprophecy walkis into thread.......Read half of thread.......Jprophecy slowly backs away hoping to never see thread again.

JProphecy for MOD 2012!!!.....Scratch that...2013 Because MORE DESU!!
#24 Old 09-30-2009, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jprophecy View Post
Jprophecy walkis into thread.......Read half of thread.......Jprophecy slowly backs away hoping to never see thread again.
JP = cop because he drives two tone...

Beware of Two tone now guys XD

#25 Old 09-30-2009, 04:22 AM
Hater With No Friends

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Takahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another levelTakahashi240 is on another level

That's why you never initiate a race, dumb@ss. Wait for the other car to rev at you, then rev back. If the other car is a cop, it's entrapment. You get off scott free. Also, I'm going to get a Subaru so I can be a cop.

Beware guys, I saw this guy in a Tiburon... he was going really slow. If you see a Tiburon... its really slow.

Mr Köppen is so like the fat woman full of vitality. ! !
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.