Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

SCCA Auto Cross!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  SouthernShark 
#1 ·
Hey guys, just got back from my 2nd autox event the other day and here is the footage of my last two runs. My suspension is shot, wal mart tires, and badly worn breaks.
My best was a 41.2, 3rd in my class of 6, the guy that won first was in an awesome mini cooper! He got like a 37 or something. Was a LOAD of fun heres the vid

I spin out on the first run (5th run of 6) in the video at the end of the slolam, I recovered pretty well and did not dnf, got a 45 on that run, was a blast! second run in video is a 41.2

#7 ·
[Hey guys, just got back from my 2nd autox event the other day and here is the footage of my last two runs. My suspension is shot, wal mart tires, and badly worn breaks.
My best was a 41.2, 3rd in my class of 6, the guy that won first was in an awesome mini cooper! He got like a 37 or something. Was a LOAD of fun heres the vid

[I spin out on the first run (5th run of 6) in the video at the end of the slolam, I recovered pretty well and did not dnf, got a 45 on that run, was a blast! second run in video is a 41.2[/quote]

Where do you autocross???

#9 · (Edited)
Hey thanks guys, yeah it is alot of fun.
To answer your question I auto cross in the Red River Region (north Louisiana). RRRSCCA.org i believe.
Oh yeha, the saints were playing someone that day I think

Unfortunatly do to financial reasons I havent autocrossed the tib (never had enough money for gas AND entrance) but this december I may be going to an "Unsanctioned post christmas party invite only event" and there is a good possibilty I will have a inside mounted camera, so yall can see my fail down shifting with a 4 speed tibby

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.