Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Autocross with Capital Driving Club

3K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  sewer04tib 
#1 ·
Was my first time out, and it was more fun than I have ever had driving a car! I decided to use all season tires so I could slide all over the place. Check it out!

#5 · (Edited)
More autoX! Now with NGM tune, summer tires[on stockies], and ARK strut bar!

Gonna be at 21 stadium drive frederick md tommorow from 9am to 4pm AUTOCROSSING! Some spots left if anyone wants in, just show up with 40 bucks. Here is my run from earlier today!

#11 ·
Thx, it is rustoleum semi gloss black. mixed with 1/3 mineral spirits and brushed on. I tried rattle can first, and was blotchy. there are a couple panels that I still i need to re do with the brush method.

#14 ·
http://youtu.be/tW6hAqe0iFw

My father and I went to an SCCA autocross before I left for basic training, he didnt want to damage his honda on the rough parking lot (very uneven surface), so we both drove my Tiburon. My dad has a lot of experience racing cars, motorcycles, mountian bikes, ect. and I have practically none, his was my second time driving on an SCCA course. At the end of the day my best time was only 0.7 seconds slower than my dads, pretty proud of that.

No modifications to the Tibby, just some rims and good tires.

Had a great time and learned a lot, also came back from training to find my driver side front strut completley locked up.. all new struts from Daddy! yay! hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.