LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 06-26-2015, 02:53 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
jerrysmith87 is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
Hooking Car DVD Player at pbcheap

So is pbcheap.com a trusted place buy leds from?

I'm planning on getting the following

pbcheap.com Best Car Video DVD Playersm, Car DVD & Video : Electronics-pbcheap.com - Buy Cheap Gadgets & Electronics Deals From pbcheap.com

I'm assuming thats the lowest prices go. Is there a better brand or something? I don't know much about this stuff as I recently just started getting interested in customizing as you can tell in many of my posts.

I know under body lights are illegal but as long as your not driving with them on your fine. If thats no true then please correct me thats what many people have told me. As for the led lights under the dash. No one has been able to give me a straight answer.

Also what involves hooking this up? I'm assuming soldering correct?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-26-2015, 09:38 PM
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
brooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud of
Re: Hooking Car DVD Player at pbcheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrysmith87 View Post
So is pbcheap.com a trusted place buy leds from?

I'm planning on getting the following

pbcheap.com Best Car Video DVD Playersm, Car DVD & Video : Electronics-pbcheap.com - Buy Cheap Gadgets & Electronics Deals From pbcheap.com

I'm assuming thats the lowest prices go. Is there a better brand or something? I don't know much about this stuff as I recently just started getting interested in customizing as you can tell in many of my posts.

I know under body lights are illegal but as long as your not driving with them on your fine. If thats no true then please correct me thats what many people have told me. As for the led lights under the dash. No one has been able to give me a straight answer.

Also what involves hooking this up? I'm assuming soldering correct?
I've never heard of pbcheap. I have heard of crutchfield and they are cheap & reliable. Look there for whatever you need car audio wise. Whatever you tried linking didnt work.

From my experience underglow is okay as long as you can't see the actual bulb (which is how it should be anyways). So just make sure they are tucked up under and see what happens, I doubt they would ticket you the first time, probably just a warning. Check state laws in your area to verify.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.