RockAuto...Part & FAQ Search Made Easy! - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

1Likes
  • 1 Post By RockAuto

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-11-2017, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RockAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)
RockAuto...Part & FAQ Search Made Easy!

The unique RockAuto.com catalog makes it easy to see all the parts we have for your vehicle. Search boxes are available as well to help scroll to your specific vehicle, identify which category a part is listed under or do a Part Number Search.

Now you can also use a search box to quickly see answers to the Frequently Asked Questions listed on the RockAuto Help Page. Just a few examples:

• Type "core" into a search box and see a list of the most relevant Help Topics regarding cores, including what a part core is and how to set up a return.
  • Only typing "whol" in a search box is enough to find out what RockAuto Wholesaler Closeouts are.
  • Typing "past" will bring up instructions on how to see your past orders and explain the option of creating a RockAuto account.

It is safe for you to assume answers to nearly all your questions about choosing parts, ordering, returns, problems, etc. are available via the search box (or the RockAuto Help Page). We have been serving customers online since the turn of the century. That is a lot of time for questions to earn "frequently asked" status! Even questions you might think are too broad have been frequently asked before such as, "Why are your prices lower than at local stores?" and "Which part has the best quality?" Go ahead, type it in the search box!

Charlie-III likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Still the same me...

Mentioned: 224 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Charlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud of
Re: RockAuto...Part & FAQ Search Made Easy!

Another note when on a PC, when the main screen comes up (manufacturers list), type in the first letter of your car brand (like "h" for Hyundai, it will scroll down to the first manufacturer that starts with "h".
This helps when I'm looking for.Subaru.

Does not work in mobile mode though.

Wifes car: 2004 Tib GT, 2.7L, 5MT, 193K miles, medium blue, basically stock.
My car: 1998 Legacy GT wagon, 2.5L, 5MT, 176K miles, "Quicksilver", not stock and not slow...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"life is lived, one corner at a time".

Best NT.com '13 New-Comer, NT.com '13 Technical Advise & Info (runner-up), NT.com '13 Non-Tib (3rd) .
post #3 of 5 Old 05-18-2017, 10:03 PM
Still the same me...

Charlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud ofCharlie-III has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: RockAuto...Part & FAQ Search Made Easy!

@RockAuto
I see you have updated the mobile version.

Like the letter list, makes it faster to get to a mfr.
Like the year blocks.
Like the parts layout.

Miss getting to full site mode that enables what years and models a part fits (one of my comments in previous post).

Overall, I think I like the new mobile update, thanks.

My car: 1998 Legacy GT wagon, 2.5L, 5MT, 176K miles, "Quicksilver", not stock and not slow...

Best NT.com '13 New-Comer, NT.com '13 Technical Advise & Info (runner-up), NT.com '13 Non-Tib (3rd) .

post #4 of 5 Old 05-19-2017, 09:07 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Vendor

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RockAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
(Thread Starter)

This feature is still available on the mobile site, and functions in the same way as it does on the desktop site. The full desktop site is available by clicking "Desktop Site" in the menu. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie-III View Post
@RockAuto
I see you have updated the mobile version.

Like the letter list, makes it faster to get to a mfr.
Like the year blocks.
Like the parts layout.

Miss getting to full site mode that enables what years and models a part fits (one of my comments in previous post).

Overall, I think I like the new mobile update, thanks.

post #5 of 5 Old 05-19-2017, 09:52 AM
Still the same me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockAuto View Post
This feature is still available on the mobile site, and functions in the same way as it does on the desktop site. The full desktop site is available by clicking "Desktop Site" in the menu. Thank you.
Ahhhh....you moved the desktop site button, the old mobile version had it at the bottom of the main screen, I just saw it inside the upper right "menu" button.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.