Just had my Car Dynoed this weekend at a local Community College. Had some trouble setting me up, but finally got the Mustang Dyno to read after 20-30mins. It seems to me that the numbers are sort of low because 1) It's a Mustang Dyno 2) They had a lot of trouble setting up the reading for my car
: 2004 Tiburon, 2.7L V6, 6-Speed Tranny
(in sig): SSA headers (came with car), SSA catback, AEM CAI (w/ K&N Filter), 61mm BBTB, Stage IV Upper IM, NGK plugs, Magstar wires.
: MAX: 168 ft-LB Torque. 171 WHP. *Note*This was a 4th Gear Pull (I wanted to try 3rd, but they recommended 4th).
Found my previous Dyno Graph from last time I ran on the Mustang Dyno (will post once scanned). It appears I got a whole 2whp extra from a Stage IV IM, BBTB, and Plugs + Wires and lost 6 ft-LB Tourge. My results from this weekend must be wrong....
(in sig): SSA headers (came with car), SSA catback, AEM CAI (w/ K&N Filter)
: MAX: 174 ft-LB Torque. 169 WHP.