Yeah, it's very simple. Just a matter of removing bolts. Set things aside after removing them. Bag the bolts/ screws with a paper identifying where they belong. Organization is important.
1. Using a Philips screwdriver, remove the two plastic bolts and plastic retainer on EACH side which hold the plastic fenderwell to the front bumper.
2. Remove the black plastic radiator cover. If I remember correctly, there are four metal screws and one plastic bolt/ retainer. They are all directly visible from the front.
3. Take off both your headlights completely, 3 metal bolts on each side.
4. Now that you have your headlights off, you will find a 10mm bolt in the corner where the front bumper meets the fender. Remove the bolt from the top (only way to remove it).
5. Now, look underneath the front bumper. You will see a plastic cover near the bottom of the radiator and the front bumper. It's held on by five or six 10mm metal bolts. Remove and set aside.
6. From the same position, look straight up and you will see TWO plastic bolts/ retainers closest to the side vents in the front bumper. You'll need a long Philips to get them. They're in a rather precarious angle up in there.
7. Once you have those two plastic bolts/ retainers out, stand up and look straight down on your front bumper where it meets the bumper. There are probably two or three plastic bolts/ retainers holding it on. Remove those.
8. At this point, you should have all the bolts and screws. All that is holding it on is a small dowel on the metal bracket on each side. Give it a firm tug on each side.
I might have missed one, but that's it. All you need to do is go around the perimeter and search for the bolts/ screws. There's no special process or anything technical about it.