FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

Go Back   New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums > Support Our Sponsors > Diode Dynamics
NewTiburon.com is the premier Hyundai Tiburon Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
User Tag List

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Sex: Male
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Diode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of light

Old FS: Hyundai Tiburon LED Conversion Kit! Upgrade your lights, great mod! easy install! 07-22-2009 , 03:35 PM

Full Interior LED Kit - Hyundai Tiburon

[LEFT]At Diode Dynamics, we carry a full line of LED bulbs, to replace your map lights, license plate lights, vanity lights, trunk light, turn signals, fog lights, and more!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are made just for us by a company that has been in business since 1992, and every bulb carries with it a one-year full warranty.

Our LED Conversion Kits include all of the LED bulbs you need to replace the incandescent bulbs in your vehicle, for interior and license locations. It has been tested in your specific vehicle, for perfect fitment, and no guesswork! No modification is required for installation, you simply replace the bulbs!

We are pleased to offer these LEDs in a truly customized way. You can create the kit that you prefer. Simply change the quantity to "0" for any bulbs that you do not wish to purchase.

By using the ordering options on this page, you can create your own mix-and-match kit by making the proper selections on each stage, or choose one whole kit that you prefer. The product pictures are professionally taken, at the same camera settings, in order to provide an accurate idea of what the bulbs will look like, in terms of brightness compared to the factory bulbs.

Brightness. We offer three levels of brightness, or "stages." All stages will provide a sharp, modern LED look, and all include the same number of bulbs. Please be sure to read all of the following information:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
  • Stage 4 Flexlight: (Trunk only) This is a flexible LED strip with connector, for plug-and-play installation. It replaces your factory trunk light, and can be positioned anywhere you would like, with included velcro and adhesive.
All brightness levels are for general reference only, and apply only to the use of white LEDs. Please see the note below regarding the use of colored LEDs.

Please note that the stage 3 trunk light is often an LED board, which must be installed directly on top of the trunk light housing to achieve maximum brightness. All other lights will fit inside of the light housing with no modification. Some stage 3 interior lights use direct-replacement adapters with an LED board for maximum brightness.

Color. White is our most popular color. It is a 6000K cool LED white. We also offer yellow, green, blue, and red, at no additional charge. When making your color selections, please bear in mind that white projects the most usable light, so white will appear brighter than the same stage of a colored bulb, usually by one stage difference. For example, a red stage 3 light will have a similar usable light output as a stage 2 white light.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a one-year full warranty.

CLICK HERE FOR 03-04 FULL KIT

CLICK HERE FOR 05-08 FULL KIT

Stock Tiburon Lighting:

CLICK HERE FOR 03-04 FULL KIT

CLICK HERE FOR 05-08 FULL KIT

Questions? Send a PM or email contact@diodedynamics.com

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEWTIBURON'S BEST SPONSOR OF 2007 AND 2008
NewTiburon's 2007 AND 2008 Best Overall Member
NewTiburon's 2007 2nd Most Informative Member

(314) 205-3033

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 08-14-2013 at 04:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

us army m.p.
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
us army m.p. has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 07-23-2009 , 12:20 AM

like the blue do they match the same shade as the clear door lens kit

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Diode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of lightDiode Dynamics is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 07-23-2009 , 12:24 AM

Yes, I standardize the LEDs by using the same manufacturer, so they will match!

(314) 205-3033

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 08-27-2009 , 02:51 PM

bump, these things are selling like hotcakes!

(314) 205-3033

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 10-01-2009 , 05:58 PM

bump....... still haven't had a single one of these new boards fail, with over 600 sold!

(314) 205-3033

mazziod
<3 Pebbles was here

mazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 10-01-2009 , 06:28 PM

Mine are still workin!....everytime I open my car its like a mini rave with the blue lights haha!

mazziod
<3 Pebbles was here

mazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of lightmazziod is a glorious beacon of light

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 11-18-2009 , 02:30 AM

Heres a daytime pic for ya'll

and Night

Order your NEW TIBURON SHIRTS

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 11-23-2009 , 02:01 PM

Very nice!!

(314) 205-3033

minesh21
NewTiburon.com Newbie

minesh21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 04:14 AM

I have an 06' tiburon. Will these dome lights fit mine? I think I need 6411 according to Sylvania....

GetMitchOrDiTryn
NewTiburon.com Expert

GetMitchOrDiTryn is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minesh21 View Post
I have an 06' tiburon. Will these dome lights fit mine? I think I need 6411 according to Sylvania....

This LED board has 12 SMD chips, arranged in a 4x3 matrix on a board with an adhesive backing. The board is 31mm by 47mm in dimension, AND HAS BEEN TESTED TO FIT IN 2003-2008 TIBURON.

Tibby's sold and gone... I have some stock parts PM me if your interested!

GetMitchOrDiTryn
NewTiburon.com Expert

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 09:44 AM

p.s. paul i'm gonna be needing 2 blue boards, i cant access your site.

minesh21
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 05:40 PM

I'm in for two red boards. The link isn't working for me either.

JGresch
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
JGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to beholdJGresch is a splendid one to behold

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minesh21 View Post
I'm in for two red boards. The link isn't working for me either.
just go to www.diodedynamics.com

lolwut

silvertibby06
NewTiburon.com God

silvertibby06 has a spectacular aura aboutsilvertibby06 has a spectacular aura about

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 06:04 PM

Ahhh! The site isn't working! Maybe it's cuz I'm a work! POOOO! I'll have to wait till I get home!

Quote:
i put glitter on my balls and stand naked on the dance floor and have people shoot mah nutz with the green laser for a pretty light show.

gandhinator16
NewTiburon.com Novice

gandhinator16

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertibby06 View Post
Ahhh! The site isn't working! Maybe it's cuz I'm a work! POOOO! I'll have to wait till I get home!
I think the site is having problems cuz i cant access the site either...

2006 Electric Red GT- Alpine 9856 headunit, 17x7.5 MSR 044 Rims Wrapped in Nexen 3000's, DD S2K style antenna, Injen SRI (black), and various little mods inside...

minesh21
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-17-2009 , 07:01 PM

The site is up! So is there a DIY for this dome light install or is it pretty straight forward?

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-18-2009 , 01:05 AM

Sorry guys, right during finals week the site reached its processor limit and is crashing. It'll be off an on the next couple days until I have time to figure out the problem. ARGH!

Thanks,
Paul

(314) 205-3033

GetMitchOrDiTryn
NewTiburon.com Expert

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-29-2009 , 06:53 PM

Pm sent. I'm still waitin on mine from the 18

Veng3nce
NewTiburon.com Novice

Veng3nce is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-29-2009 , 09:35 PM

Do you need to get 2 boards for the dome lights? Or do you need just 1? Making my purchase friday =)

Also, does it come with instructions? If not we need a DIY stat!

06 i4 Tib.

Injen CAI, ARK R-spec header, Konig Rims, Aftermarket tails, DD Blue LED package, Blue suede interior, blue LED gills.
Coming soon, ARK N2 V.ll Dual Exhaust, Seibon CF Hood

My Car.

GetMitchOrDiTryn
NewTiburon.com Expert

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-31-2009 , 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veng3nce View Post
Do you need to get 2 boards for the dome lights? Or do you need just 1? Making my purchase friday =)

you need 2. i believe install is as simple as popping off the lenses and replacing the bulb with the led board.

i'd wait on paying tho bc i paid for mine on the 18th and i have no clue where they are as of now

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-31-2009 , 02:19 PM

^^^ Got to remember that was a somewhat specialized order, not standard through the website. I apologize for the delay, though.

You'd need two for the Tib!

(314) 205-3033

brooni23
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
brooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud of

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-31-2009 , 02:28 PM

do you have a side by side of the 12 and the 6

Diode Dynamics
Lighting and Accessories

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-31-2009 , 02:31 PM

No side-by-side at the moment... basically it's half as bright, but still plenty of light. Quite a few people actually prefer the 6-SMD ones as they think the 12-SMD is too bright.

Thanks!
Paul

(314) 205-3033

brooni23
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
brooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud ofbrooni23 has much to be proud of

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-31-2009 , 02:33 PM

yea thats what i was thinking, is it a plug and play like system?

tibjunkie
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
tibjunkie has a spectacular aura abouttibjunkie has a spectacular aura about

Old Re: FS: NEW BRIGHT 12-SMD Dome Light Boards, in RED, BLUE, WHITE! 12-31-2009 , 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veng3nce View Post

if you are in need of a DIY just me know ive got a couple pictures lying around on the install, but it is pretty simple so you can probably pull it off without the DIY

and yes the 12smd are quite a bit brighter than the 6's, on the verge of being too bright but not quite there

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
board, diode, dome, dynamics, led

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.