Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Brunswick Canada
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2008 tiburon clutch problems
Since this was brought up i will say that my clutch in my 08 i4 has slipped a few times, a couple times after trying to back down and take off, which is hardly ever do, but my car only has 50,000 kilometers on it and has never been in snow so i don't quite understand how it slips. it doesn;t do it everytime though. I figure if i can get another couple summers out of it imma do a stage 2 with a lightweight flywheel anyway.
As for your warranty that is bs, its nothing that they are lossing on all they have to do is tell the HO service depatment they have a tib with 30k miles and has a bad clutch, CAI in no way should void your warranty. My dealer is putting my new ARK DT-S V3. on when it comes in.. and warranty isnt an issue. how is it hurting anything, its a tuned exhaust designed for the car, same with the cai. To top it all off, AEM makes the Intake for hyundai canada as a factory option, its voiding your warranty seems foolish.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
08 Tibby GS Sport 5 Speed...
- Alpine INA-W900, Alpine KCE-400BT, Alpine PLV-7, Alpine MRD-F450, Sirius Connect, 80 Gig iPod Classic
- FUJITA CAI, Ralco STS, Mussa Front Strut Bar, 8000K H.I.D.'s in Lows and Fogs
- ARK Shorty Antenna, ARK DTS V.2 Exhaust, Factory Covered Eibach Drop
- 18" ADR Phantoms - Wrapped in Nexen NS-II's
- StreetGlow Blue Line Series Neons (Blue) LiteGlow Blue Interior Kit.