Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Tiburon Takeover?

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  TiburonMike 
#1 · (Edited)
We tried to do a takeover... Needs more Tib!

White tib is TiburonGT03, Center is Oni888 And the blue one is me of course. That red tib? We flagged that guy down from across the street and he stopped to chat a while. Anyway, Whiute tib is an 03 build thread on that here And Oni888 is the '08 in the center, and i'm the 'o5 Tidal Wave Blue. Red tib guy is sporting an '03 as well. We need more people here. Ravenna Ohio, next Wed. at the AW Root beer Stand, show up, we don't bite....much :D

People seen in pics are not owners, just viewers. Keep in mind we were the only "Ricers" there, most was older hot rods, a slightly newer vette and a 2015 stang showed up later. I have a few pics of the other rides, but tibs....come on, that's what matters right?

See less See more
#2 ·
excellent pics, @cdragonm! hoods up reminds me of the classic "feed me, im hungry" from Little Shop Of Horrors. great getting to meet some of the members on here. all in all, 3 Tibs and a "flag down" was a pretty good showing for a meet that got cancelled for rain. (rain,what rain??) Rice Rules!!

#5 ·
Well we will have to build pontoons for it! Would be nice to get some more nor eastern ohioans here. Lot of tibs in the area so...

#7 · (Edited)
Very popular drive and dine places. Not sure if there are any outside of Ohio

A&W Root Beer

Guess there is considering it started in Cali.

#12 ·
Nice pictures, I've always dreamed of doing something like this in my area. I see a few around here and there, but majority of the time I'll see them once and never again. I've yet to find out some way to get in touch with locals via social media... my next idea is to put a huge poster at a busy intersection "ATTN: Local Tiburon owners!"

#13 ·
It could work lol :p

#15 ·
Hey man welcome! I'll be there so far. I know Oni will be again. Dan? I dunno, and of course Secrets is still in limbo... Get out there and chase the other tib owners dowN! No seriously, obey all speed limits and traffic regulations.... (snickers)

#16 ·
hey, welcome to the forum!! im planning to show this week. looks like we are gaining strength.

#17 ·
Probably won't be coming up this week. Looks like rain all day so more than likely it's canceled again. will know for sure when time gets closer though.

#18 ·
the website says its on but i dont know as it still looks rainy here. see what happens later on. no prob, dont waste time and gas if the weather stays crappy.

#19 ·
Yeah updated it's cancelled.

#20 ·
much more room at Mongoose anyway if more Tibs start showing up. try again next week!

#21 ·
Ugh...so, I MAY not make it this week either. Lacking money for anything. Getting aggravating, need to find a new job lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.