Vacuum Hose Diagram for Alpine Supercharger - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
#1 Old 11-09-2004, 03:13 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RudyH will become famous soon enough
(Thread Starter)
Vacuum Hose Diagram for Alpine Supercharger

Wondering if anyone can supply me with a diagram or instructions as to how the vacuum hose lines are suppose to be setup on the Alpine Supercharger. I know they were different stock (N/A).

The car is having trouble on cold morning starts, but it's almost like it starts, then as the RPMs drop the car doesn't catch idle and stalls out. Wondering if the fuel pressure regulator is the culprit, as it was fine last winter. Then in the summer, I took it to a shop to get my clutch installed, and they disconnected the vacuum lines. Got it back and they never reconnected any of it. Yes I was pissed, but pissed also with a tonne of other crappy work they did. They didn't know where it was all being connected and I did it best to the diagram on the hood of the car. Beginning to think it is setup much different with the supercharger, since I remember doing some hose relocations, but can't find my instruction manual.

Next step after this is plugs, because I still have this weird stutter in first, second and third gears when acclerating moderately.

Last edited by RudyH; 11-09-2004 at 03:17 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.