GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper - Page 3 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #51 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 03:04 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
denisst99
Re: GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper

way off topic
but that's a good promo idea Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 08:36 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
EL_ILEGAL_21 will become famous soon enough

yes it's a great idea lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #53 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 09:24 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

JBruce is an unknown quantity at this point

I am possibly interested. I plan on buying a 05-06 Tib in the summer and wouldn`t mind snagging one of these for a good price.

post #54 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 09:37 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Nice JBruce and welcome to the forum!!! send a Pm to Mike from Importshark asking these ....he need confirm the buyers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #55 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 02:19 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

JBruce is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll send him a PM when I get five posts. lol Thanks for the welcome!
post #56 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 03:32 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBruce View Post
nice man i hope you got the 5 posts soon hahaha!!

post #57 of 195 Old 01-13-2012, 07:33 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Koreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBruce View Post
This would be the one time that post whoring is absolutely OK.

post post post!

2011 Nord Grey Gen Coupe 3.8 Track 6 Speed
post #58 of 195 Old 01-15-2012, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

If you guys would like to start submitting payments, please let me know

GT Tech skirts will be $200 if purchased along with a bumper. Free shipping on them since they can be packaged inside.

- Premiere Korean Product Supplier

Seibon | M&S Carart | Injen | Luxon | VIS | GT Tech
AEM | RoadRace | ARK | Road Runs | Concepto | Zefiro

E-mail:
/ AIM: ImportSharkInfo
post #59 of 195 Old 01-15-2012, 06:23 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

denisst99

i can send the payment for the skirt when you're ready ;-)
post #60 of 195 Old 01-15-2012, 08:34 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Darkfirewolf5

@Italia since I am having to put in a new clutch and other things can I send my payment in pieces?
post #61 of 195 Old 01-15-2012, 09:24 AM
NewTiburon.com God

they is great mike but how much cost the bumper with all the meshes include man? let me know too send part of the money and who take the money you or a other mod member? thanks

post #62 of 195 Old 01-15-2012, 02:05 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Koreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliaTib2k3 View Post
If you guys would like to start submitting payments, please let me know

GT Tech skirts will be $200 if purchased along with a bumper. Free shipping on them since they can be packaged inside.
Hey nice way to sweetin the deal!

Type 2 skirts to be exact?

post #63 of 195 Old 01-16-2012, 09:23 AM
NewTiburon.com God

So what is the amount we are sending in? I'm unsure of how many people we have for the exact price....

post #64 of 195 Old 01-18-2012, 09:42 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

joeyinthemix is an unknown quantity at this point

amazing bumper....i have a clutch job next , so it might be later

" Now me and the mad scientist will have to rip the block apart , fix the rings you just fried", You had me? You never had me , you never had your car" You owe me a 10 second car, ouch" I love quoting Fast and Furious
post #65 of 195 Old 01-19-2012, 01:57 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

mosij is an unknown quantity at this point

1. I'm confirming I'm in.

2. "Local pickups are certainly an option. We can send a few bumpers over from the Cali warehouse to NY for anyone who wants to do a local pickup. I can also offer pre-painting and do the install right on the spot. (Yes, your OEM bumper can fit inside the car)."

How much for the pre-painting and the on spot install and pickup in NYC?

3. Is the skirts the GT Type II skirts? How much would the install be on that?
post #66 of 195 Old 01-19-2012, 11:35 PM Thread Starter

ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkfirewolf5 View Post
@Italia since I am having to put in a new clutch and other things can I send my payment in pieces?
Yes, you can send multiple payments if that's easier for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_ILEGAL_21 View Post
they is great mike but how much cost the bumper with all the meshes include man? let me know too send part of the money and who take the money you or a other mod member? thanks
The central grill insert just like you see in the main pic (same as on the 07-08 Hana) will be $65-$100 additional. Plain aluminum mesh would be about $25. I wasn't looking to do mesh in this GB, but might be able to have the shop guys install it if needed. The grill insert can not be pre-installed though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreandude View Post
Hey nice way to sweetin the deal!

Type 2 skirts to be exact?
Either model will be fine. They're the same price.

Quote:
So what is the amount we are sending in? I'm unsure of how many people we have for the exact price....
I think we were fighting to get to the bare minimum of 10 people, so that amount plus shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosij View Post
1. I'm confirming I'm in.

2. "Local pickups are certainly an option. We can send a few bumpers over from the Cali warehouse to NY for anyone who wants to do a local pickup. I can also offer pre-painting and do the install right on the spot. (Yes, your OEM bumper can fit inside the car)."

How much for the pre-painting and the on spot install and pickup in NYC?

3. Is the skirts the GT Type II skirts? How much would the install be on that?
Paint is not cheap here in NY. Our bodyshop charges $500 to do a Genesis Coupe front bumper, so I'm going to have to assume that's what the Tiburon sized bumper will be too since they're similar sizes. I'll do the install for free. It might be cheaper for you to just use a local bodyshop down in your area when you add in the cost of driving both ways.

E-mail:
post #67 of 195 Old 01-20-2012, 07:21 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:

The central grill insert just like you see in the main pic (same as on the 07-08 Hana) will be $65-$100 additional. Plain aluminum mesh would be about $25. I wasn't looking to do mesh in this GB, but might be able to have the shop guys install it if needed. The grill insert can not be pre-installed though.

I think we were fighting to get to the bare minimum of 10 people, so that amount plus shipping.

Paint is not cheap here in NY. Our bodyshop charges $500 to do a Genesis Coupe front bumper, so I'm going to have to assume that's what the Tiburon sized bumper will be too since they're similar sizes. I'll do the install for free. It might be cheaper for you to just use a local bodyshop down in your area when you add in the cost of driving both ways.
mike the fog lights mesh come with them or i need pay extra for that mesh?

post #68 of 195 Old 01-20-2012, 09:41 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:

So are we sending the $$$ now? I'm interested in side skirts but not the usual Type 1/Type 2's.

I don't know if you recall from the last GB but I was inquiring about side skirts similar to these:

Do you have anything like it? If so I'd like to save on shipping and combine it all together in one shot. If the total price is good and in budget I'll send over the money ASAP. I'm really excited for this to happen!

post #69 of 195 Old 01-20-2012, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
mike the fog lights mesh come with them or i need pay extra for that mesh?
There is no mesh included. This is just to get the bumpers made and that's it.

Quote:
So are we sending the $$$ now? I'm interested in side skirts but not the usual Type 1/Type 2's.

I don't know if you recall from the last GB but I was inquiring about side skirts similar to these:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...aWhiteTib1.jpg

Do you have anything like it? If so I'd like to save on shipping and combine it all together in one shot. If the total price is good and in budget I'll send over the money ASAP. I'm really excited for this to happen!
If there are 10 people confirmed, yes. We can get started at any time.

Those sideliners were a prototype that never made it to market. We can make something similar, but it would require another GB. I believe there is something similar that's already on the market, or you could alternatively opt for the GT Tech sideliners and just have them painted:
http://www.importshark.com/store/det...p?image_id=487

E-mail:
post #70 of 195 Old 01-20-2012, 11:17 AM
NewTiburon.com God

ok let me know how much you need i sent!

post #71 of 195 Old 01-20-2012, 02:11 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Those sideliners were a prototype that never made it to market. We can make something similar, but it would require another GB. I believe there is something similar that's already on the market, or you could alternatively opt for the GT Tech sideliners and just have them painted:
http://www.importshark.com/store/det...p?image_id=487
10-4. Those sideliners will do just fine. I take it Carbon Fiber is the only available material or are there fiberglass sideliners of the same design available for less than $300?

post #72 of 195 Old 01-22-2012, 08:32 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

denisst99

how well would the original hana grill insert work with a large intercooler?
aluminium mesh is out of question i hate the look of it with passion...
post #73 of 195 Old 01-27-2012, 06:12 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
ok let me know how much you need i sent!
All of the pricing and options are available above. Just add up the total for what you want.

Quote:
10-4. Those sideliners will do just fine. I take it Carbon Fiber is the only available material or are there fiberglass sideliners of the same design available for less than $300?
Yes, CF is the only option

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisst99 View Post
how well would the original hana grill insert work with a large intercooler?
aluminium mesh is out of question i hate the look of it with passion...
No idea. I've never tried it. You could always keep the middle open to show off the FMIC.
There is also a BMW M6 mesh that we offer, but it's $90 shipped for a 12"x36" sheet.

E-mail:
post #74 of 195 Old 01-27-2012, 10:35 PM
NewTiburon.com God

looks great mike when i start to send the payments?

post #75 of 195 Old 01-28-2012, 10:13 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

tibby202 is an unknown quantity at this point

how many people are in? I might be interested
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.