GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper - Page 6 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #126 of 195 Old 02-17-2012, 11:43 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EL_ILEGAL_21 will become famous soon enough
Re: GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItaliaTib2k3 View Post
Good question!

The answer is 100% YES. We can combine shipments if you live close enough to get together with someone to split the shipping cost. In fact, we can SAFELY package up to 3 bumpers inside a single carton--even with sideskirts too. If necessary, 4 bumpers can be packaged together, though I don't remember the last time I've had to do that. Technically, two people can get two full bodykits (Hana front with a set of sides and a rear bumper)...and that should technically fit if we really had to.

I should also mention that if we added a hood to any bumper/bodykit shipment, there would only be $60 in additional shipping costs to US destinations. So for example, if a Seibon SC hood normally costs $500 + $150 shipping when purchased by itself, then along with a Hana bumper, it would be $500 + $60. Just a heads-up in case anyone might be looking for a hood as well--or know anyone in your area who you might want to split shipping fees with. ($150 bumper + $60 hood = $105 for each of you)
mike that sound great i planning change my hood set-up coming soon for a carbon fiber too but mike you can help me out in what model or brands make better hood or fitment or what style come in hand with the hanna or with my set-up i hope grap both soon any oferr if buy both things for me jajaja thanks

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by EL_ILEGAL_21; 02-17-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #127 of 195 Old 02-17-2012, 12:55 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

aannnt is an unknown quantity at this point

Payment sent via paypal!

Come on people!
post #128 of 195 Old 02-17-2012, 04:41 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
denisst99

i should be able to come pick it up in person like we already spoke about,
i did send you the paiment ages ago ;-) do you need me to resend you the rest right now and money for the skirts?
post #129 of 195 Old 02-17-2012, 08:04 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nerv

Quote:
For people who are going to send their payments...
We're using the price for 9 buyers (as per the first post in this thread), unless a 10th buyer pops up that has the funds ready to go as well.

Also, I'm hoping that guy from Brooklyn is still able to come by to do the test fit on the original Hana from Korea that we're gonna use to make the mold. If not, I'll have to find someone else who's local, which I don't think would be a huge problem to be honest. Just wanted to mention it, that's all.
pm sent bro ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #130 of 195 Old 02-19-2012, 01:39 AM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

2 PAYMENTS CONFIRMED!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_ILEGAL_21 View Post
mike that sound great i planning change my hood set-up coming soon for a carbon fiber too but mike you can help me out in what model or brands make better hood or fitment or what style come in hand with the hanna or with my set-up i hope grap both soon any oferr if buy both things for me jajaja thanks
I would STRONGLY suggest that you get a hood at the same time as the bumper because the total shipping costs will be much less when shipped together as opposed to two separate shipments. If you have the funds available to do this, it would be highly recommended.

Personally, I would go for a Seibon SC or VIS Cyber carbon fiber hood. They all would fit about the same since these two brands are both very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aannnt View Post
Payment sent via paypal!

Come on people!
Ah, ok. I just figured out who you are. Got the payment earlier and sent you an email about it. You're order #2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisst99 View Post
i should be able to come pick it up in person like we already spoke about,
i did send you the paiment ages ago ;-) do you need me to resend you the rest right now and money for the skirts?
I'll have to send a shipment across from Cali to NY, but a local pickup will not be a problem as long as the bumper can be combined with other customers' parts or inventory for myself. Send me a PM about the sides and balance when we are starting production on the bumpers.

- Premiere Korean Product Supplier

Seibon | M&S Carart | Injen | Luxon | VIS | GT Tech
AEM | RoadRace | ARK | Road Runs | Concepto | Zefiro

E-mail:
/ AIM: ImportSharkInfo
post #131 of 195 Old 02-19-2012, 01:43 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

redlights bro can only hope to improve

Ahhhhh i would love to buy one but i cant maybe next month i can.
post #132 of 195 Old 02-19-2012, 02:37 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:

I would STRONGLY suggest that you get a hood at the same time as the bumper because the total shipping costs will be much less when shipped together as opposed to two separate shipments. If you have the funds available to do this, it would be highly recommended.

Personally, I would go for a Seibon SC or VIS Cyber carbon fiber hood. They all would fit about the same since these two brands are both very good.

Ah, ok. I just figured out who you are. Got the payment earlier and sent you an email about it. You're order #2!

I'll have to send a shipment across from Cali to NY, but a local pickup will not be a problem as long as the bumper can be combined with other customers' parts or inventory for myself. Send me a PM about the sides and balance when we are starting production on the bumpers.

what is the total amount including shipping if i choose the seibon sc hood with this bumper shipped to P.R? 00757 thanks

post #133 of 195 Old 02-19-2012, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlights bro View Post
Ahhhhh i would love to buy one but i cant maybe next month i can.
No problem. We'll have these available after the GB anyway. I can't guarantee that pricing will be as low as the GB, but it should be pretty reasonable nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_ILEGAL_21 View Post
what is the total amount including shipping if i choose the seibon sc hood with this bumper shipped to P.R? 00757 thanks
I'll quote it out tomorrow for you.

E-mail:
post #134 of 195 Old 02-19-2012, 05:36 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:

Quote:
No problem. We'll have these available after the GB anyway. I can't guarantee that pricing will be as low as the GB, but it should be pretty reasonable nonetheless.

I'll quote it out tomorrow for you.
ok thanks mike!

post #135 of 195 Old 02-20-2012, 09:48 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Koreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to all

Ok well I was a little slow getting the mail in the box on Saturday. Also because today is a holiday and the USPS is off, it will be on it's way tomorrow.

The check is in the envelope, sealed and stamped!

Keep an eye out for it this week Mike. (Man I really hate using snail mail... lol)

2011 Nord Grey Gen Coupe 3.8 Track 6 Speed
post #136 of 195 Old 02-21-2012, 07:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

denisst99

so 2 confirmed and 1 in the mail?
post #137 of 195 Old 02-21-2012, 07:40 PM
NewTiburon.com God

my payment it's in hold because mike it's verify the ship quote of the hood with the bumper!!!!

post #138 of 195 Old 02-24-2012, 12:16 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Koreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to all

Quote:
Mike, let me know or please update the thread when you get the payment. You should have it by now as it was mailed out Tuesday.

post #139 of 195 Old 02-28-2012, 11:27 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

So where did everyone go? Weren't there 9 people on the list of "confirmed"?

E-mail:
post #140 of 195 Old 02-28-2012, 11:30 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
So where did everyone go? Weren't there 9 people on the list of "confirmed"?
1.Koreandude CONFIRMED
2.EL_ILEGAL_21 CONFIRMED
3.Darkfirewolf5
4.aannnt CONFIRMED
5.05v6gt
6.Denisst99
7.2003 Crimson Red
8. mosij
9.Remake94

EXACTLY!

Where are you guys!?!
I'll PM them to see whats up.

post #141 of 195 Old 02-28-2012, 11:43 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

aubreynichole is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mike I spoke with you in an email. I'm definitely in!
post #142 of 195 Old 02-28-2012, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koreandude View Post
1.Koreandude CONFIRMED
2.EL_ILEGAL_21 CONFIRMED
3.Darkfirewolf5
4.aannnt CONFIRMED
5.05v6gt
6.Denisst99
7.2003 Crimson Red
8. mosij
9.Remake94

EXACTLY!

Where are you guys!?!
I'll PM them to see whats up.
I've only received two payments so far--you and the dude from the original GB. I'm not sure who aannt is. Definitely send out PM's if you don't mind. That might help rally the troops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreynichole View Post
Glad you made your way in here, Aubrey! Keep an eye on this thread and make sure people are sending in their payments. You're free to do so anytime if you'd like. That might actually help others come out of the woodworks.

E-mail:
post #143 of 195 Old 02-28-2012, 10:38 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
I've only received two payments so far--you and the dude from the original GB. I'm not sure who aannt is. Definitely send out PM's if you don't mind. That might help rally the troops.

Glad you made your way in here, Aubrey! Keep an eye on this thread and make sure people are sending in their payments. You're free to do so anytime if you'd like. That might actually help others come out of the woodworks.
hey mike i wait for the shipping fees to P,R of the bumper thanks

post #144 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 01:22 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

PLEASE NOTE:
Shipping fees within the USA have changed to be a flat $165 to ANY destination.

If you already sent your payment, we will honor the amount you paid.

E-mail:
post #145 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 04:46 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

denisst99

i'm the "dude" from the original GB ;-)
post #146 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 09:48 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
aannt sent payment via paypal. You confirmed him in post #130.

1.Koreandude CONFIRMED -SNAIL MAIL-
2.EL_ILEGAL_21 PAYMENT PENDING PR SHIPPING QUOTE
3.Darkfirewolf5
4.aannnt CONFIRMED -PAYPAL-
5.05v6gt
6.Denisst99 CONFIRMED -PAYPAL FROM LAST GB-
7.2003 Crimson Red
8. mosij
9.Remake94
10.aubreynichole

Last edited by Koreandude; 02-29-2012 at 09:50 AM.
post #147 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 09:52 AM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreynichole View Post
Adding you to the list makes 10!

Of course it only works if you send in payment. There are a few of us already in so lets keep this going!

post #148 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 11:38 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Oh ok, now I know who aannnt is. Yes, there are 3 orders confirmed.

E-mail:
post #149 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 12:05 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

05v6gt will become famous soon enough

I will send my payment after a few more people do, sorry if this is any inconvenience.

Does the bumper just come as the bumper, or does it come with a mount bracket? Because my drivers side bracket got destroyed when the vandal stomped my bumper off and my bumper is currently drilled into a homemade bracket I glued to the wheel well.

Either way.. I still want the bumper, I'll make a better homemade bracket if I have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiduc View Post
chest hair on a girl is only half sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_07SE View Post
I had my wife check. She's no mechanic, but she says my nuts are tight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l4eatsv6 View Post
everyone watches there own **** right? i wouldnt judge you if you said you watched porn

Last edited by 05v6gt; 02-29-2012 at 12:07 PM.
post #150 of 195 Old 02-29-2012, 01:36 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05v6gt View Post
I will send my payment after a few more people do, sorry if this is any inconvenience.
If people wait on other people to send in money before they do, then we get NOWHERE.

If you have the money set aside for this, why wait to send it in? I never understood the "waiting on others" logic. Three of us have already got our money in the pot.

Be #4!

Last edited by Koreandude; 02-29-2012 at 01:39 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.