GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 195 Old 12-03-2011, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)
Exclamation GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper

Ok, let's try this again people....

If you would like us to have this bumper made for 03-06 guys, then it can be done very easily. We just need to see some FIRM interest from the community. Here is the cost breakdown, depending on how many people go in it together.

PRICING
2 bumpers - $870 each
3 bumpers - $670 each
4 bumpers - $570 each
5 bumpers - $510 each
6 bumpers - $470 each
7 bumpers - $445 each
8 bumpers - $420 each
9 bumpers - $405 each
10 bumpers - $390 each

SHIPPING
Will be set at $165 to any destination in the USA or $225/$275 to a business/residence in Canada. Any other destination can be quoted upon request. Local pickup will be available in SoCal, though I may be able to bring some inventory over to NY in one of our inventory shipments that needs to travel across the country.

PAYMENTS
Since I am not comfortable accepting money from people in a group buy which will likely take over 30 days to complete, let's rule out Paypal. This will avoid the transaction fees--both on our end and also if we have to send refunds in case the GB is not successful. As such, I would request either postal money orders, certified bank checks or Western Union. If we have to send refunds, it would be in the form of a company check or Paypal (non fee). We can also consider having a trusted forum member or moderator accept the cash on our behalf if anyone is not entirely comfortable with sending it to us. Either way will be fine--though we'd naturally require the payment as soon as production is about to begin.

TIME ESTIMATES
Once there is enough people to proceed with the GB, I will arrange for a test fit on a local customer's car using an original Hana from Korea--then send the bumper off to be molded. The molding process will take approximately 2 weeks, then another week for production of the GB bumpers.

MANUFACTURING NOTES
1) The bumpers will be made out of fiberglass.
2) No mesh is included, but will be available at an extra cost. Aluminum mesh is very cheap, so you can probably get this yourself. We can also offer a plastic mesh and even the central grill insert (license plate mount) that you see on the Korean Hana bumpers.
3) If you need a license plate in the front of your car, then this can be done with simple aluminum L-brackets (less than $2 at Home Depot). It is not worth the increased cost of production to make a flat mount area, especially because not everyone needs a front plate.

CONTACT INFO
I can primarily be reached via email at sales@importshark.com, though I will do my best to answer PM's as quickly as possible too. During EST evenings, I am available on AIM: ImportSharkInfo.

Any other questions, concerns or comments? Just post up so everyone can discuss.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Premiere Korean Product Supplier

Seibon | M&S Carart | Injen | Luxon | VIS | GT Tech
AEM | RoadRace | ARK | Road Runs | Concepto | Zefiro

E-mail:
/ AIM: ImportSharkInfo

Last edited by ItaliaTib2k3; 02-29-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 195 Old 12-03-2011, 11:49 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
EL_ILEGAL_21 will become famous soon enough
Re: GB: Hana Motors GK front bumper

put me down at first mike lol i hope this time can make that bumpers lol

post #3 of 195 Old 12-04-2011, 06:18 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
denisst99

already in
post #4 of 195 Old 12-04-2011, 12:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Darkfirewolf5

I am in hope we get that 390 price thats even better! )

P.S. How much difference is it to get it made with the OEM bumper material? (price wise)
post #5 of 195 Old 12-04-2011, 04:17 PM
NewTiburon.com God

how additional is the cost for mount all the mesh in the bumper mike?

post #6 of 195 Old 12-04-2011, 04:19 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Sneak is just really niceSneak is just really niceSneak is just really nice

Bad time of year for me or I would be all over it.

Takahashi warm welcome count: 34,146
post #7 of 195 Old 12-04-2011, 06:45 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nerv

i am in i never did a group buy but i did sign for this bumper to happen. I am locate in NY Brooklyn ...
Please pm me so i can bring my tib for fitment ...also have everyone who is the other tread reply for this to happen bro

post #8 of 195 Old 12-05-2011, 08:25 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Nmersing is an unknown quantity at this point

If this was a month or so ago I would be down, but due to recent financial situations I can't :\ Good Luck guys, I'm so jealous.
post #9 of 195 Old 12-05-2011, 11:38 AM
NewTiburon.com God

nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmersing View Post
If this was a month or so ago I would be down, but due to recent financial situations I can't :\ Good Luck guys, I'm so jealous.
jump in regardless ...you never know

post #10 of 195 Old 12-05-2011, 01:40 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Montmont has a spectacular aura aboutMontmont has a spectacular aura aboutMontmont has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak View Post
Bad time of year for me or I would be all over it.
My thoughts exactly.

post #11 of 195 Old 12-05-2011, 02:17 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Koreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to allKoreandude is a name known to all

Here we go again!

Count me in brothas (and sisters should there be any of course).

These prices seem a little better than the last time it was posted.

MEMBERS JOIN IN!!! NAOW!

2011 Nord Grey Gen Coupe 3.8 Track 6 Speed
post #12 of 195 Old 12-05-2011, 02:50 PM
NewTiburon.com God

5 more guys bump it for excellent bumper and GB for chrismas!!!!

post #13 of 195 Old 12-05-2011, 09:11 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

mosij is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to see you back Mike. As before, I'm definitely in on the GB!

Is there any way that once we get 10 purchasers, we could all get invoices from you and then send in payment? However, I'm a bit leery of sending a certified check , money order, or $$ via Western Union. Since they're pretty much cash substitutes, they don't provide any protection if something goes amiss. No offense meant, and I understand you want to escape paying fees, however, I feel much safer paying via credit card or paypal. I live in DC, so can drive up and pick it up from the NYC location, if that makes things easier.

Mosi K. Jack, Esq.

ps- I'm curious as to what you think of pairing the Hana front w/ the Zefiro bumper?

Last edited by mosij; 12-05-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: needed editing
post #14 of 195 Old 12-06-2011, 02:10 PM
NewTiburon.com God

4 more guys don't give up lol

post #15 of 195 Old 12-06-2011, 03:30 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nerv

bump ...bump ..to the top

post #16 of 195 Old 12-10-2011, 08:50 AM
NewTiburon.com God

bump for this weekend...

post #17 of 195 Old 12-10-2011, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

ItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to beholdItaliaTib2k3 is a splendid one to behold
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosij View Post
Glad to see you back Mike. As before, I'm definitely in on the GB!

Is there any way that once we get 10 purchasers, we could all get invoices from you and then send in payment? However, I'm a bit leery of sending a certified check , money order, or $$ via Western Union. Since they're pretty much cash substitutes, they don't provide any protection if something goes amiss. No offense meant, and I understand you want to escape paying fees, however, I feel much safer paying via credit card or paypal. I live in DC, so can drive up and pick it up from the NYC location, if that makes things easier.

Mosi K. Jack, Esq.

ps- I'm curious as to what you think of pairing the Hana front w/ the Zefiro bumper?
Well, Import Shark and myself in particular have been in the Hyundai tuning scene since the late 1990's. I'm still here today and have no plans of going anywhere. If you think I'd run away and ruin my long-standing reputation by running away with your $400, then you're just not giving me any credit at all.

Lol but seriously, I'm just trying to avoid the Paypal fees. I the payment gathering process takes more than 30 days and we just can't get to 10 people, then I can refund everyone--but don't want to refund the original payment minus the transaction fees. The alternate payment methods are being recommended not just for my benefit--but for yours as well! This is also why I suggested in the other thread that you guys can send payments to one trusted member or even a moderator. That's if you REALLY don't trust me/us for whatever reason.

Local pickups are certainly an option. We can send a few bumpers over from the Cali warehouse to NY for anyone who wants to do a local pickup. I can also offer pre-painting and do the install right on the spot. (Yes, your OEM bumper can fit inside the car).

The Zefiro rear bumper would be fine to pair with this. They're both within stock height of the car. Of course, I'd recommend the front bumper with sideskirts before doing front/rear. Just my 2 cents...

E-mail:
post #18 of 195 Old 12-12-2011, 03:30 AM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

Kmb22

I would do this. I happen to need a new bumper due to a car wreck I was in and had planned on buying this bumper from the import shark website in the very near future anyways.

Death is just the next great adventure.
post #19 of 195 Old 12-12-2011, 08:39 AM
NewTiburon.com God

nice 3 more guys to close this........

post #20 of 195 Old 12-19-2011, 09:15 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

ADMTiburon

im very interested!

can you pm me about shipping to Australia?
post #21 of 195 Old 12-19-2011, 09:23 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Nmersing is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys I hope your still not counting me in. I ran into a few financial problems.. if this would have happened a few months ago, I could've done it, but not now =\ Good Luck and I do apologize.
post #22 of 195 Old 12-19-2011, 09:47 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmersing View Post
Hey guys I hope your still not counting me in. I ran into a few financial problems.. if this would have happened a few months ago, I could've done it, but not now =\ Good Luck and I do apologize.
you not still in i count the others with the last one only need to more member to complete the 10!!!!!

post #23 of 195 Old 12-20-2011, 01:29 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADMTiburon View Post
im very interested!

can you pm me about shipping to Australia?
Delivery to Australia would be about $1000 just in shipping costs alone. I actually just quoted another customer on a bodykit shipped to Melbourne. If you're close, then maybe I can link you two together so you can split the importation costs. Feel free to email me at sales@importshark.com if you'd like more info.

E-mail:
post #24 of 195 Old 12-22-2011, 03:26 AM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
denisst99

hurry up
this would makea very nice "from me to me" x-mass present !!!!
post #25 of 195 Old 12-22-2011, 09:11 AM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Darkfirewolf5

Yeah how many we need to get the 390?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.