Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Team TNT Official Watering Hole

Tags
tnt club
427K views 15K replies 131 participants last post by  1QUICKSHRK 
#1 · (Edited)
:3_kwijl: :3_bier: WELCOME 1 & ALL TO Team TNT (TUSCANI & TIBURON) OFFICIAL WATERING HOLE

***WHICH IS A POST NON-WHORE ZONE!!!***
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO POST, BUT LET'S KEEP THE WHORING TO A MIN HERE, THIS IS MORE INFO & REAL CHATTING!!

#3 · (Edited)
:3_kwijl:
Requirements are as follows:
:3_lijstje
Hyundai Tiburon or Elantra
At least 3 mods to your vehicle (visual and/or performance)
Show up to at least 1 meeting per month(i.e. strip run, meet & greet....etc)
Show up to at least 1 show where the club will be participating

We will just be hanging out, maybe some mod parties (YES THERE WILL BE BEER), some cruising about, showing up to meets/shows in force, you know stuff like that. None of that paying dues and stuff, I mean we will get decals and/or shirts, but that would be out of your own pockets.
Others looking to join will be voted in by the other members not only for your vehicle but also your personality ( if you are easy to get along with, know how to drive & most importantly.......if you like BEER :m_beer: )
Females drivers are ALWAYS WELCOME!!!

TEAM TNT members: ( in any order)

1. Shark Out Of Water (Mo') Prez
2. Tonic 21(Rob)
3. 327 Medic (Doc = SGT @ Arms ((Get out of hand if you dare!!))
4. Trevor (Trev = worst beer holder EVER!!) NY Chapter
5. El White Shark (EL Blanco) WV Chapter
6. Black 06GS (voted Most Improved Whore)
7. Crowebar (Organizer Dude)
8. Touge Tibby (Marc)
9. Slightly Conceitd (Niki = the season between Fall & Spring)
10. DBP03Tib (Shorty = Official BassBox Rider)
11. R3AP3R (Tom = Hide your wives & daughters)
12. Chaosripper (Matt)
13. Tate Evan (just plain Tate)
14. 1Hot 03 Tib
(Team Webmaster)

Possible future members??
Quick V6
Rushr
Voodoo
'04 Elisa (Da Infamous One)
Prybar
Scythe
Zeenon 53
Silver Shark 2005
RooManJr

Might I be the 1st to make some nominations, no I haven't left anyone out, still working on positions for as many as possible. Don't get your panties in a bundle :3_bier: Any gripes, complaints, emothional out burst, points to ponder, comments, questions, suggestions.........are welcomed

Thus far we have, Me rep'n as Prez, Doc as our SGT @ Arms (he can hurt ya & fix ya back up, like Chuck Norris), Crowe will be playing the part of Organizer Dude, El Blanco Executive of the WV Chapter & Trev of the NY Chapter

My noms are for:
**Tonic 21 for: V.P. (SoVA covered by me & NoVA by him, to issue someone is at just about every meet rep'n the Team)

**Slightly Conceitd for: Public Affairs/Pulbic Relations {{Not just because your a chick}} ( tracking personnel who show to events & locations, new member check in (i.e. decal issue, shirt, etc.))

**R3AP3R for: Road Captain (Mapping out routes & leading the carvans, coordinates distance, time of travel & meeting spots)

**DBP03Tib for: Co-Organizer Dudette/Official Bassbox Tester (check out spots in SoVA, i.e. possible meeting spots, tracks, while coordnating w/ Crowe & the NC Crew, etc)

Let me just add, while I'm up on the soap box, we don't have to just have a meet for people to get together (NO PUN INTENDED) I mean local people can get up with other local people, go hang out, bar hopping, what have you. Get to know the person behind the screen name (AGAIN NO PUN INTENDED!!!)
Also, I know we have some lerkers, that come in, read & don't post much if at all (**COUGH** Geek, Keiser, Jose **COUGH** & some others....I SEE YOU!!) You are more then welcome to show to meets & what not......as long as you have a Tibby (exceptions being Jess & Jer) & BRING BEER!!

#6 ·
im good for the position. omg. I give up. Im not even deleting that. I agree to the nomination. there. uh. and I agree to the rest. not real thrilled about tonic being vp though.

#9 ·
What is all this team TNT hullabaloo about....?

:3_zoefzoe

#10 ·
TNT said:
What is all this team TNT hullabaloo about....?
It is a Virginia based Tibby club, TNT = Tuscani & Tiburon. Not name stealing here brother :3_bier:

Team: We have us a webmaster 1Hot03Tib = Chad. If everyone could, either take a picture(s) of yourself (CLEAN) or have some taken (ALSO CLEAN!!) , PM Chad to get his email addy, so we can work on a web page. :3_nosthum

#11 ·
steal the pictures you want from my myspace. the link is in my profile. you can steal jess's picture from hers. shes number 1 on my myspace. and if you look through my friends, most of the tnt people are on there.

#13 ·
I think right now its only a VA thing... just so happen that blanco moved to wv and trev is in NY right now. why speck, wanna be part of tnt?

#15 · (Edited)
Speck said:
i was just asking a question..............
We're gonna form our own club right matt? we'll call it the "Ive got better things to do than post whore on NT" car club. bwhahahahahhahahahahahah j/k man that'll be hard to fit on the t-shirts bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha............................................................... that or we'll just join team rpm. :3_wink:

hey wait a second? why is my name on this list?
Quick V6
Rushr
Voodoo
Prybar
Scythe
Zeenon 53
Silver Shark 2005
RooManJr

I dont remember expressing any interest in this? and why cant i get a nomination for anything huh?

#18 ·
Scythe said:
We're gonna form our own club right matt? we'll call it the "Ive got better things to do than post whore on NT" car club. bwhahahahahhahahahahahah j/k man that'll be hard to fit on the t-shirts bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha............................................................... that or we'll just join team rpm. :3_wink:

hey wait a second? why is my name on this list?
Quick V6
Rushr
Voodoo
Prybar
Scythe
Zeenon 53
Silver Shark 2005
RooManJr

I dont remember expressing any interest in this? and why cant i get a nomination for anything huh?

mmm team rpm.. yes

yes id love to join up with them :D

#19 ·
Speck said:
mmm team rpm.. yes

yes id love to join up with them :D
yeah no kidding................ you know your car club is baller when......................

#22 ·
Speck said:
... yea........

ok i like danny's idea... team rpm FTW
gee i wonder why? maybe we could form a sister club to team rpm. we'll be team mph bwhahahahahahahhahahahahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.