Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Team TNT Official Watering Hole

Tags
tnt club
427K views 15K replies 131 participants last post by  1QUICKSHRK 
#1 · (Edited)
:3_kwijl: :3_bier: WELCOME 1 & ALL TO Team TNT (TUSCANI & TIBURON) OFFICIAL WATERING HOLE

***WHICH IS A POST NON-WHORE ZONE!!!***
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO POST, BUT LET'S KEEP THE WHORING TO A MIN HERE, THIS IS MORE INFO & REAL CHATTING!!

#14,846 ·
alright i have a quick question....if i were to get a new clutch would it be fine to use the stock flywheel or do you have to get the lightweight one for it to workout in my favor? just wondering cause if i can get away with just the clutch it would be a lot cheaper....

#14,849 · (Edited)
hey sam, sorry i haven't said much lately, been around just been really busy with work (everybody's taking vac. xcept for me so i end up covering for them)
and doing thijgs round here b4 josh gets back.

Crowe- just wanted to let you know that i got the payment. thx

oh yeah, has anyone seen the 2tone 03-04 tib round here? I've seen it 2x on the kempsville/indian river/centerville area. it's silver wit the 03-04 brite blue on top and a black wing (haven't been able to go too close to tell a whole lot about it)...it's also kitted....drew, u must have seen it sometime!

#14,853 ·
sam- yeah, I saw it, I told delta I wasn't gonna be able to make it since I'd already put in to have the last weekend off in june and can't work it out to get the meet off as well. I wish i could work it out, but if i wanna have time off when josh comes home I kinda hafta hold off on my requests so it's fair to the other managers i work with.

#14,857 ·
well not sure if im going to be able to make it up to the meet. the cars in the shop right now getting fixed from my accident. its been there since last wednesday, hopefully its done before saturday. if not then im probably not going to make it. ill keep yall informed and let you know what happens.

#14,860 ·
i dont mind josh... 1 alot of people have the same pins and 2... if your talking about front bumper... well its only temp till i get my min GT kit on...

Crowe i had Ptuning do it... $200... i almost wish i had done it for the price... but glad its done... hood doesnt move any more

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.