New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums - View Single Post - Hi-Scan Pro / CASCADE Emulator Available for Download
View Single Post
post #42 of Old 07-03-2014, 06:16 PM
airkix72
NewTiburon.com Novice

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
airkix72 has a spectacular aura aboutairkix72 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Hi-Scan Pro / CASCADE Emulator Available for Download

You do not need a pin out box, it was necessary in order to map out the pins for the DLC cable but now that all the pins are found, you can buy a cheap $8 OBD2 Y-cable and stick wires in the open end, you can buy an OBD2 extension cable and tie the wires together, or for my soldering peeps out there just solder the pins together like so.

Finished product (you can see the jumper wire through the casing )

Works like a charm, fully tested on all systems and passed with flying colors and a single cable is SOOOOOO much cleaner
I also put everything you need, and nothing you don't into a ready to go hiscan pro zip
THIS IS THE ONLY DOWNLOAD YOU NEED

So you can take off all that breakout box stuff off the front page, they aren't necessary. Also all the download links can be changed to the single link I posted above, as I weeded out the unnecessary and confusing stuff. Kill the russian video and the Dr OBD overprice breakout box vids too, it's just filler and will just confuse people. Oh and definitely take out that wheel sensor jumper part, that's for an external analog meter only, when I jumped that one during testing my Speedo went crazy.

I'm pretty sure that's it guys, nothing else to figure out, it was a wild couple of days so thanks for joining us and have fun

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My 2 Tibs, Yellow 04 GT SE auto "The DD" and the black 03 GT 6spd, The "I learned to be a mechanic" car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am gathering all the files related to the Tib and hosting them, if you have a file I don't please PM me and I will host it.

Last edited by airkix72; 07-03-2014 at 07:15 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome