New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums - View Single Post - NGM reflash issue, suggestions needed. Long.
View Single Post
post #11 of Old 07-22-2019, 07:06 AM
dmdicks
NewTiburon.com Post Master

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
dmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to beholddmdicks is a splendid one to behold
Re: NGM reflash issue, suggestions needed. Long.

Yup, it will be 100% electric. Figure I can use it as a protective measure as well. For example if my intercooler pump fails and my IATs get too high I can have the Elite pop open the bypass valve to limit boost. I do a lot of road race track days and HPDE Training sessions that are 20-25 minute sessions at a time. Road Racing for 25 min straight is HARD on your car so I have to make sure everything is in top notch condition and I have the appropriate safe guards in place.

With the Elite you can use any sensor you want, but most go with a tried and true GM IAT sensor. I have one in my lower manifold on the #6 runner.

Huffin E85 and lovin every minute of it!!

Hit me up on gmail chat
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome