Official Maritime Thread - Page 119 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #2951 of 2974 Old 02-22-2014, 02:46 PM
NewTiburon.com Professional

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
M3gad37h will become famous soon enoughM3gad37h will become famous soon enough
Re: Official Maritime Thread

Well got about a foot last Sunday and with last nights rain it took a considerable amount away. I'll have mud up to my ankles in no time *sigh*.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2952 of 2974 Old 02-25-2014, 10:03 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
thomasd2003

cant wait till all this snow is gone and the frickin SALT! ever since winter began ive been replacing parts every other week! now my tibs in the shop for front wheel bearings!

2008 style tiburon stock rims, 10" kenwood subwoofer, red brake calipers, freeway headunit, KDM clear corner signals, night shaded taillights, custom ractive CAI, resonator box delete
post #2953 of 2974 Old 03-06-2014, 04:49 PM

Perks of living in the Atlantics! I can't complain tough, too beautiful out here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #2954 of 2974 Old 03-06-2014, 11:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

thomasd2003

yeah haha. my tib will be in winter storage next winter. will have to find a beater lol.but yeah im like less than a minute drive to the beach its always nice in the summer lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3gad37h View Post
Perks of living in the Atlantics! I can't complain tough, too beautiful out here.

2008 style tiburon stock rims, 10" kenwood subwoofer, red brake calipers, freeway headunit, KDM clear corner signals, night shaded taillights, custom ractive CAI, resonator box delete
post #2955 of 2974 Old 03-13-2014, 06:40 PM

Haha yeah, can get expensive running 2 cars though. That's one of the reasons I got rid of the Tib.

Parts stimulus package just came in so new seat for the bike & DS helmet

post #2956 of 2974 Old 04-02-2014, 10:25 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

thomasd2003

Yeah haha, hopefully we'll have a nice summer

post #2957 of 2974 Old 04-14-2014, 08:03 PM

Any of you guys looking for a spare 5speed trans? Got one in the garage that I'm about ready to throw to the curb. Worked fine when I pulled it from the car.

I think I might have the bottom seat from the back too that I'll give away.

Will be posting up a bunch of stuff shortly to that is free to anyone that wants to pickup.

Last edited by M3gad37h; 04-14-2014 at 08:04 PM.
post #2958 of 2974 Old 05-17-2014, 03:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
humanvirus will become famous soon enoughhumanvirus will become famous soon enough

Hi all.

Quiet place, have to pull my motor, oil leak. Only put 500 kms on the car last year. The 80,000 km motor I had dropped in started to leak from the rear...seems it is the main seal. Hoping to have car on the road mid June...then going to sell it over the summer. I need more room, it is too small. Wonder what its worth...love to get 5 out of it.

Last edited by humanvirus; 05-17-2014 at 03:42 PM. Reason: link to picture
post #2959 of 2974 Old 05-18-2014, 09:25 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
GSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another level
(Thread Starter)

Back from the Promised Land lol, just got home a few weeks ago from Alberta. Thought I'd pop by and say Hi, maybe see if anyone's interested in a potential part out?

I'm looking into buying an 03 red tib, she's a V6 5spd (apparently has clutch or tranny issues), it's also go the full leather interior and the usual list of goodies they pretty much all have. I'm taking most of the body, steering wheel, some sensors, maybe the fuel tank and whatever other little things I find I want for my car.

PSN gamer tag: gsr4me // XBL gamer tag: flufflyaphid
post #2960 of 2974 Old 05-20-2014, 10:59 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Mitchell_A is an unknown quantity at this point
Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSR4ME View Post
Back from the Promised Land lol, just got home a few weeks ago from Alberta. Thought I'd pop by and say Hi, maybe see if anyone's interested in a potential part out?

I'm looking into buying an 03 red tib, she's a V6 5spd (apparently has clutch or tranny issues), it's also go the full leather interior and the usual list of goodies they pretty much all have. I'm taking most of the body, steering wheel, some sensors, maybe the fuel tank and whatever other little things I find I want for my car.
Hey,

First post here, been browsing for a few months. I bought an '03 silver tib last month wth 98k on her. 5-speed 4-cyl. Loving it so far.

Just curious, where are you buying the red one from? I came across a few red ones on my search that I was looking to buy, the sellers were idiots every time though lol.
post #2961 of 2974 Old 05-24-2014, 03:00 PM

humanvirus will become famous soon enoughhumanvirus will become famous soon enough

Doors?

Quote:

post #2962 of 2974 Old 05-24-2014, 03:19 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

GSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another levelGSR4ME is on another level
(Thread Starter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_A View Post
Hey,

First post here, been browsing for a few months. I bought an '03 silver tib last month wth 98k on her. 5-speed 4-cyl. Loving it so far.

Just curious, where are you buying the red one from? I came across a few red ones on my search that I was looking to buy, the sellers were idiots every time though lol.
The one I found was on the island

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanvirus View Post
Doors?
lol that's what I need. More specifically I need the driver's door, mine has the typical Tib mark on the bottom toward the front. It's pretty much eaten through, weighing the costs between putting new metal in or replacing the door.

Couldn't line up a truck for today so I had to pass on the car, I'll have to keep looking it seems.

post #2963 of 2974 Old 05-24-2014, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanvirus View Post
Hi all.

Quiet place, have to pull my motor, oil leak. Only put 500 kms on the car last year. The 80,000 km motor I had dropped in started to leak from the rear...seems it is the main seal. Hoping to have car on the road mid June...then going to sell it over the summer. I need more room, it is too small. Wonder what its worth...love to get 5 out of it.

Hey a while since I've seen you on here, figured you already sold it. Any idea what your planning on getting for a replacement?

Quote:

Welcome back. Shouldn't have any issue getting rid of anything if your willing to post up on the f/s, locally its a little harder to move parts. Still a good time tearing down everything. Would give you a hand if I'd be any closer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchell_A View Post
Hey,

Welcome to the board. You can find pretty much anything that you could need on here about tibs so plenty of great resources.

Quote:
The one I found was on the island

lol that's what I need. More specifically I need the driver's door, mine has the typical Tib mark on the bottom toward the front. It's pretty much eaten through, weighing the costs between putting new metal in or replacing the door.

Couldn't line up a truck for today so I had to pass on the car, I'll have to keep looking it seems.
With the price of body work might as well get a new door. Donor car I picked up a few years back had the same issue but that's common for any car around here (even worst for year round dd's). Rust spots was the turning point for getting the mazda 3.

Dropping the 3 tonight & have a set of new shoes waiting for it so should be putting up some pics soon.

post #2964 of 2974 Old 06-01-2014, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Retired Staff

(Thread Starter)

Couldn't get a truck lined up to go get that donor car, have to poke around for something closer.

Good to see some the old crowd still around, anyone else spent anytime out west?

post #2965 of 2974 Old 06-26-2014, 09:09 PM

I'm seeing plenty of beaters around so you shouldn't have trouble finding another if you keep looking. Pretty much gave away a bin of parts just to clean up the garage a few weeks back.

Still a few of us kicking around but not a whole lot going on. If any of you guys are around Moncton this summer hit me up. I'm playing around with some new toys.

Last edited by M3gad37h; 06-26-2014 at 09:14 PM.
post #2966 of 2974 Old 08-14-2014, 01:07 AM

Nice Mazda

Last edited by humanvirus; 08-19-2014 at 01:30 AM.
post #2967 of 2974 Old 12-26-2014, 09:20 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Jhon is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody from lower sackville or near?
post #2968 of 2974 Old 05-12-2015, 11:40 AM

Wow, dead zone...sorry for not checking in often...anyone still alive?

post #2969 of 2974 Old 08-31-2015, 02:31 PM

darn quiet in here

post #2970 of 2974 Old 03-16-2016, 12:46 PM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Regit

Hi 2016 !. Any East Coasters still around??.Haven't been here in a long time..Just waiting for the snow to go so the Tib can come back out..Made 362hp on a Mustang dyno before I put her under a sheet for winterhttps://www.newtiburon.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110610, gonna be a fun summer !!
Attached Images

Growing old is inevitable,Growing up is Optional!

Tib 1

Tib 2
post #2971 of 2974 Old 03-16-2016, 01:46 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
mosul210 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regit View Post
Hi 2016 !. Any East Coasters still around??.Haven't been here in a long time..Just waiting for the snow to go so the Tib can come back out..Made 362hp on a Mustang dyno before I put her under a sheet for winterhttps://www.newtiburon.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110610, gonna be a fun summer !!
Nice Tib, what blower are you running?
post #2972 of 2974 Old 03-19-2016, 08:53 AM
NewTiburon.com Rookie

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Regit

^I'm running a GT30/Haltech.
post #2973 of 2974 Old 04-06-2016, 07:33 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Linda is an unknown quantity at this point
Garage

Hey guys! Anyone in NS, preferably in the Truro area, know of any good shops to get some rust removed? One that won't break the bank haha
post #2974 of 2974 Old 01-06-2017, 04:53 AM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Selren0 is an unknown quantity at this point

also interesting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in