Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Team TNT Official Watering Hole

Tags
tnt club
427K views 15K replies 131 participants last post by  1QUICKSHRK 
#1 · (Edited)
:3_kwijl: :3_bier: WELCOME 1 & ALL TO Team TNT (TUSCANI & TIBURON) OFFICIAL WATERING HOLE

***WHICH IS A POST NON-WHORE ZONE!!!***
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A MEMBER TO POST, BUT LET'S KEEP THE WHORING TO A MIN HERE, THIS IS MORE INFO & REAL CHATTING!!

#11,554 · (Edited)
ok, so dayton is bout 45 min south of my hometown and it's about 12 hr drive depending on traffic and how fast you drive. you'd get gas one time in the middle and possibly again right around dayton. now that's coming from va beach. going to leetonia which i think is closer than youngstown (josh would know more bout that) from va beach was 9 hrs and got gas once. can't remember where we got gas (too tired). both times we left it was midnight and 3am so no traffic either way.

oh and josh's hometown was about 5 hrs away from mine and that can vary depending on which way you go, kinda missed a couple exits and had to re route the way there. ;)

#11,532 · (Edited)
Dayton is far from youngstown (where Tonys hood is)... dayton is about two or three hours from Cleveland (where Crowe and i would be, but we werent going to take the tib...) and youngstown is an hour away i think but the other direction so 4 hours total?

Yeah i just looked it up and its four hours but i'm sure everyone can figure something out here, that seems like a perfect solution

#11,540 · (Edited)
Well i was thinking you could drive up here Friday the 22nd, get here about 4:00pm (when Crowe gets home) switch your hood to Nick's hood... then we all drive to Ohio (thats when we're going there anyyway). We'de get to my moms house about 10 or earlier you can sleep there. Then, Saturday morning you drive to Youngestown (which is an hour east of my parents house... back the way you would go to get home anyway) and get the guy from Dayton to meet you there (Beta's house) and do the switch then you would drive back home and get home Saturday night..

Of course that would take some major work coordinating everyones schedules and seeing if that works for everyone but it could work. You'de have to get the okay to use Betas house for the switch Saturday morning and get Nick's guy to meet you there also... who knows, it might be easier then it sounds

O and Crowe can't help cuz we got stuff to do on Saturday

And just for info purposes - coming from down there you would probably use about a three tanks of gas (total) plus about 15 dollars in tolls each way. In both Crowes car and our daily driver we use 1 tank and usually have a little left when we get there but you're obviously coming from further.

#11,541 ·
I'm back everyone! haha

540 735 7086 is my new cell number waiting for a friend to get some time off from work and ill be picking up a 1Gawd gsx 5speed this time around. hit me up later on if you wanna down the road i'm carless for about a week or soo ....

#11,552 ·
Whats up guys? Bored off my ***... wishing i could hurry up n' get out of this hell hole n' get back to va beach. Figured id drop by n' say hello.
Pull up a chair, n' sit on da floor, ima tell you a story, i never heard before.
One fine day, in the middle of the night, 2 dead soldiers, got up for a fight.
Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords, and shot each other.
A deaf policeman, heard the noise, and saved the lives, of the 2 dead boys.
If you dont believe, that my storys not true, ask the blind man. He saw it too!

#11,562 ·
Hahaha. Ya despite some crazy *** **** goin on in my life.... still kickin n' fightin! :3_winkthu
Im thinkin about heading up there again this weekend. Not really sure though. I shoulda gone to da store n' had em order me a timin belt this week, but wasn't expecting to head back up there for a while. But ill prolly know for sure tomorrow after i get off work.

#11,563 ·
wont let me beat you??? at what? just found out yesterday my hood ships from japan in 2-3 weeks straight to my door. so youre gonna beat me to the hood. we still gotta see about the nitrous mang.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.