Team TNT Official Watering Hole - Page 504 - New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #12576 of 15132 Old 04-02-2008, 12:11 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
docshaun
Re: Team TNT Official Watering Hole

Have to agree with crazycook, the Concepto wing is hot. That's what I have right now. Main part is silver to match the car, and then the little accent part on the back of it I have painted gloss black. Kinda looks like the stock one still, but flows with the lines of the car better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How long will she last this time??

Current Mods:
NGM Full Race Shortblock, NGM Sniper supercharger stage 2, NGM 70 mm throttle body, custom intercooler setup, AFC Neo, Zeitronix Wideband, Injen Intake, Injen SES exhaust, Weapon R Engine Damper, SFR poly motor mounts, RRM Front strut bar, THE FIRST Zefiro Chaos limited edition CF hood, Black euro tails.
240 and 206 to the wheels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12577 of 15132 Old 04-02-2008, 02:29 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

crowebar is an unknown quantity at this point

Re-Post ftw

Ok everyone I would like to introduce our site.............

http://tntsgarage.com/

http://tntsgarage.com/forum

Goto the forum and make your account, the rest of the homepage is still being worked on right now, and the forum isnt pretty for now but hopefully will get there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12578 of 15132 Old 04-02-2008, 07:18 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Delta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycook99 View Post
nick i really dont like that wing. isant there a smaller wing?? i think tstibby has it or someone does. sell that wing and go buy the concepto wing. now that a super sexy wing!!!
Yes Travis has a GT wing that sits on his trunk. I dont like it that short. Mine will actually sit about the height of the stock high spoiler. #2 bracket. on the pic i posted it is a #3...

I dont like the concepto cause its too close to stock.

NGM modified Alpine Stage 2 - 14.242 1/4th mile at 96.71mph

<--- Damn that was a minute ago... lol

post #12579 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 12:29 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nite_shark is just really nicenite_shark is just really nicenite_shark is just really nice

rob what kind of bike you wanna get? just picked mine up last night! i love it..

uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı
post #12580 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 12:37 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

dKnight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite_shark View Post
rob what kind of bike you wanna get? just picked mine up last night! i love it..
Finally got it eh? Hows it ride? Im assumin you dont need to borrow the helmet then? I got that jacket in my trunk now, and ill be driving up tomorrow afternoon. Will probally be at AJ's sometime friday night if you want to meet up. Dont know how late depending on when i get in town. That way you dont have to travel very far at all.

AEM CAI / Mussa dual angle tip / Basstib's STS / Yellow Fogs / Clear Corners / S2K Antenna / T badge rear
Sitting in my closet for a year now: Headers

Coming soon: Sniper?
post #12581 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 12:53 PM
NewTiburon.com God

nite_shark is just really nicenite_shark is just really nicenite_shark is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dKnight View Post
Finally got it eh? Hows it ride? Im assumin you dont need to borrow the helmet then? I got that jacket in my trunk now, and ill be driving up tomorrow afternoon. Will probally be at AJ's sometime friday night if you want to meet up. Dont know how late depending on when i get in town. That way you dont have to travel very far at all.
yeah man it rides great. i realized its been a really long time since ive been on a bike. wow. yeah i got a helmet too thanks. definately gonna have to meet you tomorrow night though.

post #12582 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 01:03 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Tibless914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Josh and Rob come on over to the new board!

Sam
post #12583 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 02:12 PM
NewTiburon.com God

i signed up just so used to bein on here.....

post #12584 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 02:34 PM
NewTiburon.com Newbie

Tibless914 is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed... obviously people will still post here sometime i'm just sayin

Sam
post #12585 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 03:07 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Can anyone join it or is it a team only thing?

AEM CAI / Mussa dual angle tip / Basstib's STS / Yellow Fogs / Clear Corners / S2K Antenna / T badge rear

post #12586 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 03:12 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nite_shark View Post
yeah man it rides great. i realized its been a really long time since ive been on a bike. wow. yeah i got a helmet too thanks. definately gonna have to meet you tomorrow night though.
Haha, took a lil gettin used to again huh? Ya, ill find your number... i know you posted it somewhere, and give you a call when i get in town tomorrow evening. Then i can jus meet you at AJ's or somthin.
Also since we never covered this, i know you're asking somewhere between 175 and 205 or somthin like that i saw. Its a 160 dollar jacket practically brand new. So assuming that it fits ok and you like it and you want it does the jacket plus $50 sound fair to you?

post #12587 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 03:48 PM
NewTiburon.com God

yeah man 50 sounds good. i was ridin earlier and forgot how much you have to lean into the turns and got kinda scared so maybe ill feel better with a little more protection.

post #12588 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 04:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Oh ya. Its entirely different on a street bike than a dirt bike haha. But it'll come to you pretty quick im sure. Just remember to look through the turn and if you havnt heard it before lemi know and ill explain it to you friday night. "Push right lean right" Trust me it makes all the difference in the world!!!!!

post #12589 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 07:15 PM
NewTiburon.com God

Delta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of lightDelta119 is a glorious beacon of light

DK- any one can join the site. and hang out enough maybe we would let you in the crew. i mean we already talk to you enough...

post #12590 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 07:33 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

I do appreciate the offer... err... the idea rather i guess. But a team isnt really my thing. Nothing against you guys what so ever, id still love to come to yalls meets and hang out w/ yall and the works. Who knows, maybe a lil bit down the road ill consider it... or one of you will talk me into it hahaha.
However ill havta go register on yalls site right about........... now.

post #12591 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 07:41 PM
NewTiburon.com God

im sure we will talk you into it... I mean there isnt much differance. between member and non besides the decal on the car... we are still all friends.

post #12592 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 07:48 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta119 View Post
im sure we will talk you into it... I mean there isnt much differance. between member and non besides the decal on the car... we are still all friends.
True, true. We shall see. My biggest goal right now is to learn as much about cars as possible. I refuse to do any mod on my car that i cant do myself. And theres a good possibility ill be selling my motorcycle at the end of this summer (assuming i dont wreck the **** out of it doin somthin stupid before then ) and going F/I. And to be honest i know nothing about it..... so if i wanna do that i got a lot to learn!!! hahaha.

On a positive note.... 9 more days til im out the military n' i move home!!!

post #12593 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 08:00 PM
NewTiburon.com God

well the way i learned out cars was by helping every one with theirs... Im pretty good with headers now... and i have taken my car apart more then once. just read alot on here in the DIY and other parts. read the turbos verse sc comparisons... i have learned alot by just being around.

4+ More years in the USMC. just reenlisted.... WHERE IS MY 15K BONUS?!?!

post #12594 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 08:07 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

Yup thats exactly what im tryin to do. Any time i can help anyone w/ anything im on it. Im about to get these headers off nite_shark and i doubt ill have a problem since its just a bolt on... but considering the tight spaces and the fact that you cant neccesarily see all the bolts.... id rather have someone there who's done it before haha.

Screw Re-Up'in btw!!! 4 years in a special forces unit was enough for me. BUT... the 15k on the other hand doesnt sound bad.

post #12595 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 08:09 PM
NewTiburon.com God

im sure SF would be higher... grunts are getting upwards of 60 to re up

post #12596 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 09:17 PM
NewTiburon.com Novice

oh i know it is. I think 4 years is at 40k right now. But i wouldnt complain to have 15 in my pocket at the moment. Just not worth it after the **** ive been through. Ready to move on w/ my life.

post #12597 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 09:42 PM
NewTiburon.com God

yeah i dont know what to do if i got out today so i figured i could afford another 4. plus im married with a newborn daughter.

My wifes a marine with a year left and she cant wait to get out

post #12598 of 15132 Old 04-03-2008, 10:32 PM
NewTiburon.com Expert

docshaun

Delta, what's ur MOS? I'm 5711 (NBC) and we're gettin 30K right now. I might lat move over to counter intel, they're getting 57,500. God, I couldn't even imagine having that cash all at once

How long will she last this time??

Current Mods:
NGM Full Race Shortblock, NGM Sniper supercharger stage 2, NGM 70 mm throttle body, custom intercooler setup, AFC Neo, Zeitronix Wideband, Injen Intake, Injen SES exhaust, Weapon R Engine Damper, SFR poly motor mounts, RRM Front strut bar, THE FIRST Zefiro Chaos limited edition CF hood, Black euro tails.
240 and 206 to the wheels
post #12599 of 15132 Old 04-04-2008, 01:05 AM
NewTiburon.com God

thanks for the birthday wishes guys. can see who my true friends are.

post #12600 of 15132 Old 04-04-2008, 01:28 AM
Banned

crazycook99 is an unknown quantity at this point

didnt know it was ur bday bro. well happy birthday an hour and 27mins late
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
tnt club

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the New Tiburon Forum : Hyundai Tiburon Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in