Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Kia soul 18 inch wheels on a tib.

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  NewTibOwner2011 
#1 ·
Hello

I'm wondering if anyone has these wheels on their tiburon? I like the look of them but i'm not sure if they look good on the tiburon.

If you got these wheels or a pic let me know.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Do you know if they’ll even fit? Do you know the wheel specs? Width? Bolt pattern? Offset? They’re probably quite heavy, as most stock wheels are. A lot of companies make fatty 5 spoke wheels. You’re spoiled for choice, so might as well get a set that has the specs you’re looking for instead of trying to use wheels made for a different car.

#3 ·
Yes they'll fit. The specs are almost identical. My parents drive a Kia soul and they had kosei wheels who fitted my tiburon. They just dont have the wheels mentioned. I'm able to buy them pretty cheap thats why i wanna know how they look.

You'll be suprised how much Kia and Hyundai share. F.e. the front brake pads and discs are exactly the same on the soul and tiburon.

#4 ·
Most people go with aftermarket wheels so there’s a good chance that you’re the first one to want to use those specific wheels. You’ll probably just have to try it and see if you like it. Just make sure to get the correct size tire so you don’t mess up your speed and mileage sensors.

#5 ·
I've almost fitted some Kia forte 16" wheels on my tib.

My guess is they will worm. As for the look, use your talent with paint or try with Photoshop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.