Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tanelk said:
why would u want those headlighys on a 05
cuz on the 05-06 ones you cant take the yellow lens out without it looking like crap.. i want the ALL clear look.. i also wants city lights which the 05-06 ones dont come with.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Lol, I do not know why you would want to swap them out, but I would be more than willing to trade.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
cuz on the 05-06 ones you cant take the yellow lens out without it looking like crap.. i want the ALL clear look.. i also wants city lights which the 05-06 ones dont come with.
U can absolutely take the amber side marker outa the 05 headlights...duno y ud put the 03-04 ones in tho

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CRUSHKID06 said:
U can absolutely take the amber side marker outa the 05 headlights...duno y ud put the 03-04 ones in tho
i know you can take them out, but it looks like sh*t when you do.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
someone on here has added their city lights to 05/06 headlights just recently. you could leave the amber inserts in and add some white LED wedges for the flashers and i doubt you'd even notice the amber.

·
Registered
740 Posts
bcware said:
someone on here has added their city lights to 05/06 headlights just recently. you could leave the amber inserts in and add some white LED wedges for the flashers and i doubt you'd even notice the amber.
There is someone running around here with his city lights functioning in his 05 lights. SEAN is his member name, look up some pics. Why dont you just tint the amber piece? I thought that looked pretty good!

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
sean joined the darkside...srt4.

i think im the only one with functioning city lights on 05/06 at them moment...

theyre led bulbs... anybody want a diy??

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
pretty cool staw, id actually consider that. how well does this hold up to the elements? oh, and is there a preferably way to clean the surface before applying?

·
Registered
11,412 Posts
well as far as the element part, its inside the headlight, so quite well, haha. and to clean, just get a lil soap water, wash it down, and dry it.

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yellowsno150 said:
hey ya ive got an 03 all cleared out headlights and would love to trade. S*** ill even pay for shipping
haha im not looking to sell mine.. i may start looking for a used set to get.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts