• 05/06 Gills

Votes: 9 26.5%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a poll to see which gills you guys think are better. :3_smile:

Right now I have the 03 gills, but I was looking into maybe switching to the 05 gills when i got LEDs in the gills.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i think i agree on you with the leds in the 03 ones, plus they look more shark like im prolly gonna stick with them.

wanna see what mos people like though

·
Registered
153 Posts
I changed to the 05 gills and ordered them with the LED's in it. I don't know if it's the LED's or the shape but I like them much better this way.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Hmm i was thinking about this myself, i have the 03 gills and i really like them. I say stick with the 03-04 gills. Or if you have a lot of money just buy both! :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Since I have a black car, I choose to go with the 03-04 ones even though my car is an 05. I then painted the inside of the gills red to make it more sharky looking.

·
Registered
869 Posts
People always want what they dont have... thats ok!! I have an 03 and for a while i want to switch to the 05 but the more i look at the 03s the more i like them... and i am in the process of getting some LEDs in my 03 gills.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
03/04 all the way

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah hock you did a wicked job with those red gills, gives it a "bloody" good look lol.
I like how it sticks out but its subtle enough that its not crazy, it flows really well with the car especially those rims!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts