Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
03-06 Full Wide Body Kit **Price Drop**

BIG PRICE DROP KIT IS ONLY $275 Local Pick Up Only
Selling my full wide body kit. I have actual pictures that I will post up later when im at home. This is the picture of the kit though. Its KGS's GM widebody kit. The same style as Min widebody and Poison. The kit is 100% new and I only test fitted the front bumper. With school starting I cant afford to get it painted so my loss is your gain. Retails on there website for $550.
I will let it go for $400 local pick up only. Im in Summerville, SC. Near Charleston.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
how was the test fit on the bumper? will it need alot of work like the MIN kit?

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Aww damn, that's freaking awesome!! I would take this if I had the money. Free bumpp!! Someone and hurry up and jump on this or I'll have to take it if I can come up with the money!! haha

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
International shipping?
I dont even want to know what international shipping would cost you on this kit. It would not be worth it though, im sure of that.

Im droping the price to $350. It wont go any lower than $350 though. If it doesnt sell ill just hang on to it.
Hope someone's able to get it!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Bump for awnsers please

owned. sounds alot like what jw did witht he pulleys off me

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Dont lie to these people... you bought the kit from me for 350... you arent losing anything.
Yeah other than the gas money for a 12 hour drive buddy, did you ever consider thats why i asked for a lower price than what you wanted.... But anyways the price of 350 stands and plus I never said I was losing anything. Which at 350 I actualy am. So with that being said..... Im losing out on this so good luck to anyone who gets it.
OWNED

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Bump for awnsers please

owned. sounds alot like what jw did witht he pulleys off me
Im really confused on how selling a kit for the same price from a private seller to another that has only had the kit for a month is ripping anyone off. you guys should know the facts before you start jumping on peoples cases. I just got the kit and now am not able to get the work/paint done to it. So why would I sell it for 100 dollars cheaper when there was no difference from when I baught it from another private seller. Its still 200 dollars below the manufactuer cost. So blow me and go post else where dicks.

Ill check the shipping but I dont think the price is going to be right. Give me untill next week to talk to UPS and see if they can package it on a truck (its really big).

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
I dont know what happened really and yeah i jumped the gun but what happened with JW was he bought a pulley from me, bartered on the price then went to sell it for even more.

but id love to get this kit off your hands will u ship it

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ill definately check in to it. I always see people saying no way because of shipping costs but I couldnt imagine it being impossible just kind of a pain. But a seller should be ready to take on that if they want something sold so I will go to ups with it and see what they say. Im just thinking its so big they might try to pull it off as freight and not ground. I just start picturing that huge box in the back of one of their ground trucks and dont really see that happening. But we will find out begining of next week. The weight shouldnt be a problem thouhg.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Hey josh shipping it freight is not going to be cheap. Just letting you know, plus it can get damaged in shipping pretty easy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.