Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for the info. Do you think they will only ship it freight? But if it has the possibility to get damaged I dont want to risk sending it to you and getting screwed up.
I just tried to ship only a rear bumper and no one would ship it for me. All carriers say it is too big for ground. my bumper only weighs 12 pounds but they say once you get over 70 inches the weight doesn't matter and it's considered freight. Supposedly DHL ships mostly anything and I used to work for them and have handled body kits... although when I called the lady told me they don't take anything bigger than 56 inches... I think she was just mistaken so try them. good luck tho... I had to cancel my sale due to the inability to ship. fedex freight wanted 600 dollars from me lol... they say you need a business I.D. really to ship anything that big.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just tried to ship only a rear bumper and no one would ship it for me. All carriers say it is too big for ground. my bumper only weighs 12 pounds but they say once you get over 70 inches the weight doesn't matter and it's considered freight. Supposedly DHL ships mostly anything and I used to work for them and have handled body kits... although when I called the lady told me they don't take anything bigger than 56 inches... I think she was just mistaken so try them. good luck tho... I had to cancel my sale due to the inability to ship. fedex freight wanted 600 dollars from me lol... they say you need a business I.D. really to ship anything that big.
thanks man, thats the info I needed and believe. I used to work for a company that constantly shiped under a business contract and of course you could negotiate but in my situation its not possible so guys this kit is for pick up only. I will be in Carrowinds this weekend (borders SC and NC and is basically right by Charolotte NC so if you want me to bring the body kit there and purchase it that is fine but other than that im only willing to travel an hour or 2 out of my way to sell this. I really dont mind keeping it and just eventually putting it on. So GL if you get it but man this kit would look nasty on my black tib (excpeically considering my front bumper is chipped to high heavens.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
hmmmm i want it but im poor and u wouldnt have to ship want to trade it for a paintball gun and equiptment ?

edit : im in north georgia

·
Registered
201 Posts
ok, I'm in NC very intersted and I def. have the money; can you see how much it may be to ship it to 28092, if you dont' want to, message me your address and I'll mapquest it as well, I can come over there maybe sometime next weekend either before or after the race at lowes speedway and pick it up with cash in hand

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: 03-06 Full Wide Body Kit **Price Drop**

hey bro, just wanted to get back at you and let you know that I got three paychecks this month, my girlfriend and I are moving out of the apartment we live in now and moving to another town in nc about 30 minutes away from the place that we currently live now. we are going to move into a townhome so far on november 15, but we were talking and all and I drive a box truck for work and my gf said that if we have enough money that we could take my work truck to your place and pick up the kit. I was wondering if that was ok with you and if you were in a huge hurry to get that thing off your hands. I just want to make sure I have enough money, because right now I should be buying new tires and rims but I can't really pass up this body kit for such a great price, just get at me and let me know. thanks bro

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeh its cool I understand, yeh bc it may take a few weeks I'm just going to have to see if I have enough money for rent and the move bc I have to throw down a 1200 dollar deposit on this house before I move in, but hopefully everything will work out and then it will still be up for grabs

21 - 40 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.