Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: 03-06 Full Wide Body Kit **Price Drop**

hey bro, I was just looking at the picture of the body kit and I was wondering if it was just the front and back bumper with the side skirts? are the tire flares included? let me know if you can

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

hey bro, I was just looking at the picture of the body kit and I was wondering if it was just the front and back bumper with the side skirts? are the tire flares included? let me know if you can
It has more than that. It comes with the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, full fender replacements (wide) and 2 tire flares for the rear to match the rear wide to the side skirt wide. Its a true full wide body kit. At the moment TiburonShorty has shown interest in it and we are talking about it right now. She might be putting a down on it to hold it for herself but thats not determined yet.

·
Registered
201 Posts

It has more than that. It comes with the front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, full fender replacements (wide) and 2 tire flares for the rear to match the rear wide to the side skirt wide. Its a true full wide body kit. At the moment TiburonShorty has shown interest in it and we are talking about it right now. She might be putting a down on it to hold it for herself but thats not determined yet.
Yeh bro def let me know if she gets it or not, I was just talking to my gf and I told her that she culd get it for me as an early christmas present; how exactly is the other girl putting a down on it bc if she can't ill be more than happy to just let me know how

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
What do you mean by details. Its fully mentions what the kit is so im not sure what you need. Im in summerville, SC if thats the info your looking for.
There isnt anything wrong with the kit what so ever. I just dont need it and I understand most people would have to travel certain distances to get it. So thats why the price is low.

·
Registered
201 Posts

hey bro, I just shot you a text but not sure if you got it or not. I was talking to my gf about it and all and she said that she would like to get it for me for christmas, do you think that I can head your way next weekend and pick it up? let me know; happy halloween

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.