Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im looking for the fog lamp lens covers for my 03. dealership wants 140 per for the whole assembly...all i need is the glass! If all i can get is the assembles then so be it. some one make me an offer!

Pics just in case

·
Registered
356 Posts
lol. mine looked like that too. chipped from stones on the road... That's when I made covers for them. Hides the cracks very well. Check em out if you like. link is in my sig.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Unfortunately, you have the buy the assembly from Hyundai. If you want them, here's what I can do.

Drivers side - part # 92201-2C000 List $127.79 I can do $85.00
Pass side - part # 92202-2C000 List $134.55 I can do $90.00

Prices include shipping

I have the drivers in stock, but would have to order the passenger side. Take me a couple days and can ship to you at that time. Give me a call if you want to order.

·
Registered
356 Posts
i would put covers on them but one of mine had a quarter sized hole in it.
The covers are metallic tint, which means they are sturdier than vinyls. I think it might still work out and cover it well. If you like, we can also try darker tint - will cover the break for sure, but won't let much light through. If you want to just try, you can send me $1 to cover shipping and I ship you one side, if you are happy, send the rest and I ship you the other side. Just an idea seeing that the fogs would cost $200...

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have them make me an offer, they have some lil chips in them, but not cracks or holes an if you really want them ill get pics tonight but i can go like maybe $50 each plus shipping...

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have them make me an offer, they have some lil chips in them, but not cracks or holes an if you really want them ill get pics tonight but i can go like maybe $50 each plus shipping...
yes pics please!

and nOTricKz... i may still take you up on that offer of the tinting. because those still look smooth on your car.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts