Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the car only has about 110K on it right now, but I don't know when the last time the timing belt was done is, so I'm doing it now. The belt kit will be here later this week. Anyone have any tips? This isn't my first rodeo... this is going to be easier than the timing chains on my 05 Ecotec Cavalier.

I replaced basically the entire fuel system between the filler neck and the fuel rail back in January. I'm wondering if anyone knows where to find a replacement fuel pump "lock" ring? The one I have seems to be kinda flimsy, possibly due to some rust, to the point where I've been having issues getting the pump to seal to the tank properly. Like to the point where it's leaking liquid fuel around the pump, not just vapor. And yes, I have a new o-ring. Might be the cause of my mysterious P0441 that keeps coming and going too. Unless that's because I bypassed that stupid line that's welded to the tank and just ran the new vapor line right to the hose coming from the vapor canister (full 5/16" line instead of the 1/4" or whatever it is on the tank).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts