Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yes, i put the wrong thread name, please dont hate, it was late :(

Well, After having my tiburon for over a year, Its almost time for my sister to get a car. She really likes the tiburon. But now, I really have my sights on this one 03 mustang cobra and want to go pick it up. So I decided I would just let my sister have my tiburon.

Idk why i made a thread about this, but its pretty exciting. Ill just say, the tiburon is an awesome car, fun to drive. Has decent performance, has some pep in its step. But Its time to move onto my real dream car... ok ok my second dream car (first was wrx, but decided nah)

basically, i wanted an sti but now i want mustang cobra. its got 460hp and 480tq and it ran 11.7 quarter last time it was at the track. yay.

it was fun tibby, but now its time to move on to some muscle.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re: wrx sti :D

Huh?

This doesn't make any sense.....

Title is WRX STi, but you talk about the Cobra? And you say your sister liked the Tib but went with a Cobolt instead and now you are giving her the Tib...

·
Registered
1,074 Posts

Makes perfect sense to me. His sister is trading in his Tiburon and getting a Mustang STI, right? Wait.....

·
Registered
91 Posts

please post pics of you holding a sign that says "komokazi" while standing in front of the cobra... kthnx

·
Registered
468 Posts

:( :( :( I'm confused.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts

ummmm. OK....... So you wanted an STI but are gonna get a Cobra? Yeah, that makes sense. Go with the STI instead and pummel those little Ford Mustakes into the dirt after a few mods. Your insurance company will love you either way you go.

You;ll have more room in the Scooby.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

lmfao, yea, it was late when i wrote this. idk why i put wrx sti as the title. I looked at one near here, but didnt like it, id rather get a cobra. Cobra = way cheaper and way faster than the wrx. room is no issue to me. and i dont want a turbo'd 4banger 4-door sedan import.

I changed it though... dont know why the title didnt change :(

I see... its just the name of the post. thats cheap. cant change thread names how communist.

·
Registered
639 Posts

u should get wrx sti like me. u wont regret it a bit.

·
Former Staff
3,336 Posts
Ok, I renamed the thread for you because no one could figure out was was going on here... although I liked Sorensilk's explaination of the thread

Makes perfect sense to me. His sister is trading in his Tiburon and getting a Mustang STI, right? Wait.....

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yea, i was waiting for that response, the whole mommy thing. some of us here have jobs. and even so, does it offend you if someones parents support their kids by buying them an automobile?

oh well, i wish my parents would pay for it. damn

·
Swim away fishes...
5,421 Posts
The cobra can be made faster and is more reliable if you're looking for high horsepower.

I think you'd enjoy the STi, as a car you could leave stock and have all around good numbers.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea, but i was talked out of it by a few "domestic" friends some how. But seeing that im a straight line kinda guy, im not into the whole awd imports atm. maybe in the future when i magically turn into a circuit person. but straight line domestics win hands down. especially since its about 10k cheaper... i could use that torward a kb s/c.

·
Registered
468 Posts
STI > Cobra.

That is my intelligent conrtibution to this intelligent thread.

·
Banned
93 Posts
komokazi said:
Yea, but i was talked out of it by a few "domestic" friends some how. But seeing that im a straight line kinda guy, im not into the whole awd imports atm. maybe in the future when i magically turn into a circuit person. but straight line domestics win hands down. especially since its about 10k cheaper... i could use that torward a kb s/c.

10k cheaper is a good argument.

however the awd will help you off the line in your straight line more than it will help you on a circuit track.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea. i guess... its not that i dont want the car... i just would rather a domestic car for a while.

if the thread is stupid, why did you post? to show your "intelligence"? good way to do it. posting in a thread that you call stupid is just as stupid... if not more.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts