Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep, thats right....my stock grille is screwed up and i need one from a 2003 or 2004....i would go billet, but dont wanna spend that much right now.....unless someone has one for sale cheap.

· Registered
2,193 Posts
you should look for the concepto one...i think it looks way better than the stock grill, but that might just be me lol

· Registered
2,193 Posts
lol yes i did say that. why don't you like it?

· Registered
2,193 Posts
CarrRyanE said:
how about cuz it looks like cheap ***.... everyone isn't sanding them down layn down bondo and painting them for nothing.... it's cuz they look like shyt

billet is pure sex though

I've only seen one or two pics of them installed and i thought it looked alright...

· Registered
164 Posts
I got the Stock 03 grill right in my hands, no scratches, perfect, clean - no modification done to it. I'll send it out to you $25 shipped. PM me and let me know. If you pay via paypal account, You will have this in 2-3 business days after the payment is thru. Unless... you really live in a van, down by the River.. dont think postman would go down that far.

· Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks anyways guys....got a new billet grille for $20.00 shipped....thanks for the quick responses

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.