Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK EVERYTIME IM IDELING AT A LIGHT OR NOT MOVING I START TO LOSE POWER IM NOT RUNNING NOTHING IN MY CAR BUT A JENSEN FLIP T,V AND 2X 10'S AUDIOBAHN AND UNDERCAR NEON KIT AND THEN WHEN I TURN ON MY A/C I LOSE EVEN MORE POWER PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME ---------- [email protected] ---------- OR CALL 786-413-7994 THANKS ALSO LOOKING FOR NEW F/L HEADLIGHTS THANKS

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
get your alternator checked out

·
Banned
1,154 Posts
So when you're sitting at a stoplight the car sputters and dies? Does it do this all the time? And no other problems aside from when idleing? Or do your RPMs hang if you rev it up? As in, when you're just sitting with the car running and you punch the gas... does it stick at 3K RPM for a few seconds after letting off the gas?

Also, how long has it been since you've changed your air filter. Any mods on the car? Did this just start happening or has it been doing this for a while?

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
How much power do you have going thru the amp? Take it to another dealer also if the first one doesnt know wtf they're doing.

Also this belongs in the tech forums, not n/a. Plus if your looking for new headlights, go to the for sale forum.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Your battery has turned to @ss. Once you start over depleting it. If your consuming that much, the charging system has trouble catching up. Soon the cells start dying, and you may have 12. whatever volts, but your cranking amps suck. Get an optima redtop before you fry your charging system. Go to an auto parts store, and have them do a load test on your batt with your HU cranked up, neons a/c on etc..

·
Registered
898 Posts
First off, learn how to speak proper english. Second of all, are you running on the stock amp or do you have an aftermarket installed? I'm thinking your running way too much wattage and therefore your draining too much energy from the battery.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
my next guess was gonna be the battery, that's the first thing i get checked out if i have electrical problems

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
no newbie here this is the most crapyest car i've ever bought dam i miss my 96 tt 300zx
You expect help when you are typing broken Engrish and attacking tiburons as being the "crapyest" cars eva! :3_headsha

Unhook all your amps and crap to see if the prob goes away. I bet it does.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts