Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD 03 Tib GT

SOLD

'03 Carbon Blue GT

5-speed, leather, sunroof, high spoiler

only 13,700 miles
(2 years, 36000 miles left on bumper-to-bumper, transferrable to new owner)

Injen SRI, Progress rear sway bar, TWM short throw shifter, drilled/slotted OEM rotors, all Tuscani badges and door sills, S2K antenae, new front and rear OEM rugs and spare set.

$10,500 to an NT'er willing to come get it. I'm located 1 hour from Raleigh, NC. email: [email protected]

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
something doesnt make sense.....13,700 miles......and only 2 years 36,000 miles left on the warranty on a 2003?? do you mean there is 63,700 miles on it?

·
Registered
647 Posts
he said bumper to bumper, not powertrain, however I don't think the bumper to bumper is transferrable and the powertrain drops to 5 years, 50k miles when transferred to the new owner. I do believe there was some sort of extra warranty available from Hyundai that would allow everything to transfer over as if it were the original owner. He migt have something like that, otherwise all you get is 5 year 50k powertrain, no bumper to bumper transfers over.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not a weekend car at all. I'm in the military and have deployed several time since owning the car. Wife would drive mine once a week so I didn't come home to flat rubber...lol.

The date I purchased the vehicle and the mileage on my car would leave the warranty good for another two years (from Dec 06), 36,300 miles. The dealer told me that the bumper-to-bumper stays in force, and the powertrain falls to 5yr/50K...making it bumper-to-bumper all around for a 2nd owner at 5yr/50k. Now, if I was misinformed by my dealer on that information....and it is ONLY a powertrain that will transfer, I guess I need to find that out.

I'm not willing to trade. I'm getting stationed in Alaska and want to buy a house when I get there. Want my debt:income ratio to be in a more comfortable standing

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
The_Hat_Guy said:
however I don't think the bumper to bumper is transferrable .
the 5yr/60k bumper to bumper is transferable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts