Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock cams off my tib V6 for sale. Cams are in great shape and would be great for modding.cores,or if you just need cams.Im asking $250 obo. I also have my old engine with some parts if you need nething else. I am going to list some stuff for sale with an option to get it powdercoated since i have my own powdercoat business.Let me know if ne1 is interested. i will try to get pics.

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i figured i would post both to get it out.I wasnt really gettin any responses in the for sale section,lol.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Well since he posted in the wrong section (as well as posting in the for sale), I can't get in trouble for undercutting his price. I have 2 sets of OEM cams I will sell for $200 each + shipping (which is usually like $10-15)

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
oo I'm dying to get regrinds for f/i

·
Banned
2,031 Posts
Malogus said:
Well since he posted in the wrong section (as well as posting in the for sale), I can't get in trouble for undercutting his price. I have 2 sets of OEM cams I will sell for $200 each + shipping (which is usually like $10-15)
bwahahaha nice

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Hey bidderbidderbidder do I hear 175, sevsevsevonesevdy................SOLD!!!!.to the man with the broken car. LOL :3_got-hoo

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If some1 offers $175 plus shipping they will be gone. Cant go any lower already have 1 offer. any takers?

·
Banned
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well then some1 delete this post and sorry for postin it in here and in the 4 sale section, just tryin to get rid of these cams , thought some1 could use them, ill just keep this in the 4 sale section

1 - 12 of 12 Posts