Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i drove my friend's wrx the other week and this is what i have to say...

it wasn't very impressive. the turbo exhausted fast and the top end lack boost, there was full boost til the end but not enough to keep the car going fast. it's gears where too long, i was in fourth going 110+ and it didn't even top out yet.
the suspension was good but had a lot of roll. still pretty easy to control the car. the clutch was funny compared to all other cars i've driven.

my opinion if you get and imprezza, get a sti.

·
Registered
898 Posts
lilo shark said:
i drove my friend's wrx the other week and this is what i have to say...

it wasn't very impressive. the turbo exhausted fast and the top end lack boost, there was full boost til the end but not enough to keep the car going fast. it's gears where too long, i was in fourth going 110+ and it didn't even top out yet.
the suspension was good but had a lot of roll. still pretty easy to control the car. the clutch was funny compared to all other cars i've driven.

my opinion if you get and imprezza, get a sti.
Well those cars seem to run out of breath by like the top of third when its stock, but when they are modded they can be beasts, especially with bigger turbo's. Oh yeah, Cobb stage 2's arent that great for the non sti's either. Fastest I've seen them is 13.6. I could do that with intake and a upgraded wastegate actuator on stock rubber. I agree with you though. If going for a wrx get the STI.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Ive always liked them, they seemed to pull strong but there was a lack of driver feedback for me on the basic WRX form

1 - 4 of 4 Posts