Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I purchased these from another member and really don't have the time to mess with them. I was going to use the material for a different car and now my financial situation has changed that. So these include both complete front seat covers, rear fold-down seatback covers, rear bench seat cover and miscellaneous hog rings for installation or you can you wire-ties to make it easier. There are no rips or tears or burn marks. They are in great condition. Either post here or send a PM if interested. First to pay gets them. Boxed and ready to go.

I'm updating this for partout puposes. Prices listed are without shipping. If someone wants the entire seat as opposed to just the back or bottom, they have priority. I am parting this out. I will update the list as people inquire on parts and as parts are sold.

Full set $80 - SOLD - joeldman
Door Panels $15 - SOLD
Front Set $40 - None
Rear Set $40 - ckoons22 5/12 - flaked out
Driver Seat $25 - None
Passenger Seat $25 - None
Driver Bottom $15 - None
Driver Back $15 - None
Passenger Bottom $15 - black04tib 3/1 - confirmed
Passenger Back $15 - None
Rear Driver Back $15 - None
Rear Passenger Back $15 - None
Rear Bottom $20 - None

·
Registered
719 Posts
It's a shame you aren't going to use these :(.
I am the original owner of the covers and I covered these seats after buying the car used to make them last. They were sold b/c I've since upgraded the interior to leather.
The wrinkles in the material will smooth out when installed. I would highly recommend buying new hog rings (they are cheap) or using zipties to install these (or re-use the ones you have on your own seats).

Good luck with the sale. Someone should be happy buying these

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd really like to sell everything together. I don't want to get stuck with a portion of these item, unless someone buys everything but the door inserts.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts