Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For anyone with an 05 or newer... what aftermarket clutch setups have you gone with?

I keep searching for clutch.. but everywhere I look only has them listed for 2003-2004 2.7L V6.

(Clutchmasters Website)

·
Registered
956 Posts
ahhh...that is why you Pmed me....from the reasearch i did the most succsess has been with the clutchmasters setup....and from what TC has told me he has had problems with all the other setups he has tried.....so i would go with what we know works....

and any engine part listed for 03 will fit 05 (except for fuel system parts) for transmission parts just make sure you buy for the right tranny...(5 spd, 6sp, and obviously auto)

so any of the clutchs listed for your tranny will fit.

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mcdwf398 said:
ahhh...that is why you Pmed me....from the reasearch i did the most succsess has been with the clutchmasters setup....and from what TC has told me he has had problems with all the other setups he has tried.....so i would go with what we know works....

and any engine part listed for 03 will fit 05 (except for fuel system parts) for transmission parts just make sure you buy for the right tranny...(5 spd, 6sp, and obviously auto)

so any of the clutchs listed for your tranny will fit.

Thanks for all the info in the PM...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts