Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wondering if 05 headlights will work on my 03 gt. the 05 o6 are so much more slick. any help would be awesome

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
staw512 said:
yes they fit, but you need a different wiring harness. somecome prewired, some dont........
no, you dont. you can just swap the harnesses. it isnt as hard as people make it out to be. you just need some needle nose pliers and some time. you can even make the city lights work if you have a drill and a steady hand... observe...

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
then its settled im getting some

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the bubbles in the light are what i don't like i want the black background, no bling for me

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
i want chrome 03's for my 06.... lol
Want to trade? My right one is a little scuffed though..

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
TNT said:
Want to trade? My right one is a little scuffed though..
haha im not really looking to trade.. i wanna get my hands on a set of the chrome ones and switch off once in a while.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Now do you need a whole new harness or can u pop off the plastic wiring cap from your 03 unplug those wires then plug the wires from the 05's in the 03 cap?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Quick question - does the 05/06 headlight lense fit on an 03/04 base unit and bezels? I like the new smooth lenses but i like the old bezels, and mine are already cleared/and paint matched. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts