Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My flywheel and starter motor got into a disagreement, and I've decided to move on to something a little nicer ('19 miata gt 6 speed!).

The car is a 2006 GT with a 5 speed transmission, 125ish thousand miles, and the only CEL was due to the injen CAI. The transmission was in great shape other than the flywheel/starter motor issue, transmission lube changed at 120k. The engine is in great shape as far as I can tell, timing belt was changed at 105k miles. Shock absorbers were swapped with KYB GR2's at 100k miles. The paint is in OK shape for an '06, but there is damage around both wheel wells (paint scraped off and some light bending of the sheet metal, painted back over to prevent rust with OEM-like paint). Seats are in good shape, interior is OK other than non-functional sunroof (currently stripped to sheet metal for headroom, I'm 6'3" and all torso, and this car had less headroom than my new miata. I will reinstall cloth interior if desired.)

If you're interested please bring a trailer, and photos are a pain in the butt on here so serious buyers please PM me.

Edit: in case prices are required, $400 obo, located in Louisville, KY

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: Junked out, couldn't leave it sitting on the street forever. I'll miss it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts