Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, i've been on these forums searching for months now. Its what got me into Tiburon's , and i have one question. I have been searching for an 07 to buy but i can get a brand new 06 for about 2.5-3k less than an 07, same trim and everything. I was wondering whats changed since an 06 year to an 07. If theres not a whole lot then i'm just going to get an 06, but i need some input. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Search button my friend, search button!!! Pick the 06 for much better looks. Pick the 07 SE if you want better brakes, better suspension and better interior.:m_violin:

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Basically interior/exterior styling has changed, that's it.

The only exception is the SE trim level where they upgraded the suspension and changed the front brake rotors (cross-drilled now).

Powertrains are exactly the same all around.

Frankly if I were you I'd go for an '06. There's nothing that cool in the '07 to be worth 2.5-3 Gs more.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Are there any pictures of an 06 interior, because the reason i liked the 07 were the bucket/racing front seats it has.
Oh dude you need to use the search button. A million sites over the internet probably have interior pics of the 06. look up peoples rides in this forum. The O6 has same design seats as the 07 just different leather colors and designs.

·
Registered
49 Posts
As someone else has already stated, the styling has changed somewhat. Personally, I like the '07 alot better. But I seem to be one of the few who feels this way. Buy whichever one you like best; even if it ends up costing you a couple grand more. As long as you're happy with it and can afford to pay for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.