Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
07 Tib in China car shop..pics pics pics...

China car shops now stock 07 Tib one by one....Tib is called Coupe in China

This red interior is optional for China market..not sure other market

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
Well it sure is nicer than the crap the chinese put out there.

·
Banned
181 Posts
boiling_water said:
China car shops now stock 07 Tib one by one....Tib is called Coupe in China

This red interior is optional for China market..not sure other market
The red leather is standard in the US on the SE.. There is no other interior option for the SE..

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
RICE INDEED! I so agree! I REALLY hate that front end! makes me feel ill, and no gills piss me right off... not really a shark anymore?!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
everytime i see it , i like it more and more, although the front bumper is still not in my style

·
Registered
547 Posts
Interior is awesome, taillights = not so good

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like it, just change the 'coupe' (wtf?) logo on the back, add some REAL gills (not fake ones like our 3rd gen), and a new front skirt and you have a winner. AKA: Small amounts of modding and you got a winner.

·
Registered
173 Posts
i just saw one yesterday at the local dealership here in houston and let me tell you i would not trade my tib for that no matter what. the lights looked pretty agressive when i first saw it on NT and i kind of liked it. but after what i saw in person the other day i sure was happy i had my 03.

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
The interiors are awsome. I like everything but the damn front end. Im going to keep my 06

·
Registered
819 Posts
GuamBomb said:
Like the front lights better than ours. Interior blue lights is Sweet. Rear exhaust is nice. With a nice kit, it's a WINNER!

agree 100% , I'm jealous of the blue interior and heated seats

·
Registered
415 Posts
I wish they had the option of heated seats for US. Leather is cold in the winter.

I'll have to see what this looks like in person at the Detroit Auto Show. From what I can tell the front is hideous. I do like the rear exhaust pipes and lower bumper area though. Yeah, I'm glad I have an '05!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
what color is that? it almost looks like carbon blue...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts