Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hyundai-Coupe...8QQihZ018QQcategoryZ18183QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I actually have to say! it dont actually dont look that bad! lol... i wouldnt buy . BUT im not as pi*ssed off at its looks anymore!
And i actually like its colour..not sure about the VERY IN YA FACE RED LEATHER SEATS! and really hate the RIMS! but wht you guys think?!

p.s. and i never knew it was going to be called an S3? whats that all about?

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
Wow not bad hmm....

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
the leather is tan, not red.... No red is available, just tan and the normal black

·
Registered
82 Posts
The new 07' really grew on me over time. I don;t have a problem with it anymore. I just think of how fkin sexy it will look with just an aftermarket front bumper... :m_hitit:

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
gotalovethechode said:
ugh hyundai usa's website shows red as the new LE color. take the 3d tour
Oh God....say it aint so... :3_sadley: its so ugly

For the sake of children everywhere I hoped it was just tan like the old ones....

·
Registered
567 Posts
Red leather is standard in the GT Limited for a 2007

the 2006 GT Limited had tan leather standard.

The Red leather is HOT HOT HOT

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It still is kinda ugly, BUT not as ugly as i first see it.. new bumper, make lights different somehow! it shud look like a tiburon has always looked (aprt from GEN 2) ..........SEXY

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
LOVE the rims and red leather seating
HATE headlights and the 3rd brake light , what is this a freaking peogeut 206 CC ?
ABSOLUTELY HATE where are the gills ? i think if hyunday wants to sell this in the US or anywhere else they should only be allowed to call it a coupe .
no gills = no tiburon

not sure what i think about the tail lights , i kinda like them .
tailpipes look to much like a chrysler crossfart to me .

·
Banned
181 Posts
Looks like I'm semi on my own here.. I love the 07, so I bought one!!! LOL BTW I bought the SE and the interior has RED leather standard. There is no other option. Hell, the only option on the entire car was the sunroof. All else is standard.. :3_smile:

Edit- To clarify- The seats are black with a ton of red inserts.. They do look different that the one in the ebay listing..

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
omg red leather? i thought the tan couldnt get any worse.

reminds me of the old white vette's with red leather interior. some of the ugliest color combos i have ever seen

·
Banned
181 Posts
BTW- Merry Christmas Beeyoches

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
That thing is so fugly, if I ever see one in real life I think I would puke. They should fire the team that created the new design.

·
Registered
91 Posts
the color and the vent (gill replacement).... that's about it. in my honest opinion the major difference between how the new tib looks and any aston martin is the tib is poop... and the aston is sex. the end.

honestly though. it's not that bad. the headlights are a little (haha, little) gawdy.. the exhaust is neat, crossfire or not.. the tail-lights are factory rice but at least it's not like the altima.

no gills? bad idea... definitely can not be a f-ing shark without gills.

m2c

on a side note.. are the bolt patterns the same as pre-07's rims? i wouldn't mide getting a set of oem 07's. would look nice on a black 06

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
ABSOLUTELY HATE where are the gills ? i think if hyunday wants to sell this in the US or anywhere else they should only be allowed to call it a coupe .
no gills = no tiburon
Tuscani - ?

reminds me of the old white vette's with red leather interior. some of the ugliest color combos i have ever seen
My dad's 62 Vette was originally white with red interior, then at some point painted a blah yellow, he called it an easter egg. Since then he had it done over a proper red with the red interior.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
change that DAMN FRONT END!! then it would look nice

1 - 20 of 41 Posts