Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a short shifter from o7se....GREAT person to deal with.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: o7se

just installed it...took all of 15 minutes after looking at the DYI. works great.

·
Registered
702 Posts

also got a STS from him. very honest and a great person to buy from. he noticed that i had sent him the wrong adress from a previous home and the paypal adress was different so he cleared that up before shipping, other wise i would have screwed myself. Great NT dealer

·
Registered
52 Posts

Bought stage IV upper from him. Very nice guy to talk to, gave me all the info I would need to instal it as well as some tips to make the install easier. Shipped parts right away, I would definatly buy from him again.

~Feuer

·
Registered
85 Posts

Bought stage IV upper from him. Very nice guy to talk to, gave me all the info I would need to instal it as well as some tips to make the install easier. Shipped parts right away, I would definatly buy from him again.

~Feuer
Same thing for me, bought his last stage IV upper and received one week later to France. I won't hesitate for making business with him again in the future if I can. Thanks a lot.:3_nosthum

·
Registered
1,663 Posts

Got my FFF badge I bought from him a couple days ago. Reasonable price, shipped immediately, and kept me updated on progress. The badge had also been very carefully packed when it arrived. Great seller to deal with.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts

thats how i roll bishes lol glad everybody got there stuff. and will, i used your plenum for a game of post office football. lmao!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts