Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well.. ive got a bunch of money.. mostly from christmas and what not.. and i was thinking about what to get.. and decided that a dvd player would be a nice addition.. so does anyone have any information on what single din dvd player i should get.. that is around $400-$500 dollars.. that is pretty nice and has a way i can connect my mp3 player to it... let me know please.. and thank you in advance

·
NT's Medical Student
1,120 Posts
I'd would save up and get a better single din player than a 400 dollar one. The screen motors tend to crap out really easily on the cheapo ones.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
well i would get a double din player.. but i got multigauges.. and dont really want to do much to the car... and im not lookin for a real fancy one... ill get a warranty on it so if the motor does crap out then it will get replaced and such...

im just lookin for some information on what would be the best bang for my buck... i dont really have anything else to be able to save up so thats why

·
Registered
356 Posts
in that price range you can get a pioneer avic n1 (single din) which also has GPS navigator capabilities. hook up a cheapo external dvd player to it and you have a decent setup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts