Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<<--WAITING ON THE DEALER CALL..... WAITING ON THE DEALER CALL.... :3_got-hoo Been up since 6 am waiting on it. Wouldn't you think they would come in early today just for me.. Yeah right!!! :3_fyou It would be nice though.... Anyway, camera is ready and I'll have pics as soon as I pick it up.. :3_smiliec

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a 1gb card ready..LMAO

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1:15 and still nothing.. :3_confuse

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
dude you should call them and figure out why its taking so long...

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Go beat the **** out of 'em in order to get your car ASAP.

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Time to get :3_got-hoo :3_got-hoo :3_got-hoo .... No car today.. I have cussed enough for the day.. I'll end up getting it with key marks down the side.

Bottom line.. They said it's in Norfolk being unloaded.. Can some of you SoVa guys help a man out!! Go to the shippin yards and crack some heads :3_got-hoo

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Just throwing a post in here to subscribe. BETTER POST SOME PICS WHEN YOU GET IT OR ELSE I'LL PUNCH A BABY~!! =P

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
well you were told you were getting it today right? well since you dont have it tell the dealer to throw in the 5 free oil changes.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Get a deodorant and a lighter. Go burn some cars.

Or since you're in USA, go with your handgun and shoot some windows.

FTW ! :D

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jyjohn said:
Get a deodorant and a lighter. Go burn some cars.

Or since you're in USA, go with your handgun and shoot some windows.

FTW ! :D
:3_withstu ... Best Idea yet..... I already have free oil changes and VA state inpections for life.. In addition to a 20 year 200,000 mile powertrain and the extended bumper to bumper. All that so I would buy the car before they even got it in... Now we'll start talking about deeper price cuts.. And the games begin again.. :3_fyou

·
Banned
2,605 Posts
ccagle2 said:
:3_withstu ... Best Idea yet..... I already have free oil changes and VA state inpections for life.. In addition to a 20 year 200,000 mile powertrain and the extended bumper to bumper. All that so I would buy the car before they even got it in... Now we'll start talking about deeper price cuts.. And the games begin again.. :3_fyou
good deal..

·
Registered
252 Posts
20 year warranty?!!?!?!?!?!? Whoa! I like that idea.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Delta119 said:
no no no dealer car washes suck balls! but i do like that warrenty if only i wasnt planning on going FI...
I dunno about that. Every time my car has had to go to the dealer they have washed and dryed it really nicely

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
The dealer near me has like 7 dudes daily washn cars... shyt looks ripe after they clean it and don't cost ya a damn thang

·
Banned
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HAHA.. Free gas in the loaner..... Who needs a ride?!?!?!?!?!? :3_got-hoo I'm not done yet..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts