Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/1309984495.html

there the craigslist add... ive tryd 3 times already to post everthing in here and it wont show up... so just check out my listing,,,

hopefully this works
mmm you are posting a sale in craiglist that is on Phildelphia and you are located on Williamsport thats a few hours away from point to point.

mods if you want to check this out; i hand up for SCAMMER!!! also the craiglist post has been flagged.

what you think????

also the sales from him never ended, mostly of his threads he stopped replying the quotes and questions.
one more thing....82 posts on almost 2 years???? mmm.....

i dont know but IMAO.... BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mmm you are posting a sale in craiglist that is on Phildelphia and you are located on Williamsport thats a few hours away from point to point.

mods if you want to check this out; i hand up for SCAMMER!!! also the craiglist post has been flagged.

what you think????

also the sales from him never ended, mostly of his threads he stopped replying the quotes and questions.
one more thing....82 posts on almost 2 years???? mmm.....

i dont know but IMAO.... BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY.
82 posts in 2 years... hmm its called "having a life" doush ***... i have automotive school, work, and a life to attend to... not going around posting **** on forums all day...

that was my first attempt ever posting on craigslist... i emailed them about the flagging and they said its flagged cus i posted it in the wrong section...

allso...i live in quakertown pa... it just so happend that i was attending penn college of technology in williamsport pa when i used this forum... and craigslist prefers i use philly listing cus its near me...

lastly... ever hear about Private messages? well if youve ever tried to sell something on here you've prolly used em... its much easier to talk to the people who actually want to do business instead of retards that just post post post giving their irrelevant 2 cents everywhere they can like you,,,

its not unfamiliar to other ppl on here trying to get some money to pay off some debt... or get cash to build another project... you make a listing... and the people who are truly interested and not wastes of time will send a private message which is linked to my email so i can respond...

pretty simple huh... ive never had a dis-satisfied buyer yet so **** off

so thank you for your concerns... case closed...

when i get the "time" i will post my listing directly on here... its 2am and i need sleep

·
Still lurks on occasion
6,300 Posts
pretty simple huh... ive never had a dis-satisfied buyer yet so **** off

so thank you for your concerns... case closed...

when i get the "time" i will post my listing directly on here... its 2am and i need sleep

With that attitude.....you're lucky you're still posting let alone able to post a suspect For Sale thread.

Thread closed until you provide some verification of your items for sale. Please contact any moderator or admin once you get this sorted out WITH pictures.

Otherwise, this will remain closed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.