Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys and gals my name is andy as you can tell, but anyways i just purchased a 2004 tiburon and i'm looking to put some aftermarket wheels on it, just wondering how 18' wheeles would look on the car with stock suspension, if any one has pictures please post if no photos some input would be great :3_winkthu

·
Registered
419 Posts
here's mine...

I have 215/35's on there, so obviosuly if you have bigger tires it will look bigger in there ; )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks really hot those arev 18' right and if so did you notice any suspension changes because of the larger wheeles

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
^^are those the tenzo passion 5's? I am looking into getting that wheel for my tib. where did u get yours?

·
Registered
419 Posts
speedy said:
^^are those the tenzo passion 5's? I am looking into getting that wheel for my tib. where did u get yours?
Yes, they are tenzo passion 5's. Good eye ; )

I think i got them from wheelbuys.com .... $1150 for wheels and tires shipped. I suggest wheel spacers for these!!! I used 5 mm wheel spacers (purchased from a local rim shop) and they come SOOOO close to touching the brakes, but they did fit now. Paid 26 bucks for all 4 wheel spacers....

And, the suspension didnt change very much at all.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
so they were really close without spacers? but get spacers to be safe?

·
Registered
419 Posts
I dont think they fit without spacers, but 5 mm wheel spacers are cheap and relatively easy to find (they dont get expensive until 15mm) 5mm is all you need. and that cuts it very close, but they dont rub.

Like i said, 26 bucks at a local rim shop for mine.

·
Registered
122 Posts

Another option for you...

·
Registered
972 Posts

thats mine on stock suspension... i got 215/40/18

·
Registered
533 Posts
here ya go,