Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys I'm stuck... I've replaced basically everything from the pedal up to the flywheel. The master cylinder, the slave cylinder, the tob, the pressure plate and the clutch disk. I bled the system good no air. When I try to press the clutch pedal down its like I'm standing on a rock, totally solid, idk but it seems like the fork that goes into the bell is stuck forward and the slave is fully extended. I cant move the fork at all. Could something have gotten messed up while I was putting the tranny back in the car?
I've searched high and low, scrounged the internet for all the info I can find and it wasn't anything helpful. Please any info you have is much appreciated I'd hate to see my project go to someone else over this lol.

·
Registered
850 Posts
OK guys I'm stuck... I've replaced basically everything from the pedal up to the flywheel. The master cylinder, the slave cylinder, the tob, the pressure plate and the clutch disk. I bled the system good no air. When I try to press the clutch pedal down its like I'm standing on a rock, totally solid, idk but it seems like the fork that goes into the bell is stuck forward and the slave is fully extended. I cant move the fork at all. Could something have gotten messed up while I was putting the tranny back in the car?
I've searched high and low, scrounged the internet for all the info I can find and it wasn't anything helpful. Please any info you have is much appreciated I'd hate to see my project go to someone else over this lol.
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/transmissions/190374-__-how-do-diy-clutch-job-tiburon-s-pull-type-clutch-system-__.html

·
Super Moderator
8,607 Posts
Adjust your clutch push rod. Between master cylinder and pedal
Please don't bump most threads over a month old per forum rules.

This issue is a year and a half ago, likely resolved already.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.